What's new

Is online Media The Reason For Drop In Newspaper Sales From Vendors?

Oh yes. Social media has gradually taken over our print media and in a very short period, they will be fewer print media.
If you can see, they are few magazine print now than before.
These magazines companies have fallen into online marketing and they don't rely on printing anymore.
Every newspaper house now have their online page and I can tell you that the online pages makes more profit than the print

Absolutely, I remember when I used to buy soccer news paper every week. Now I just easily follow pages and get the news without stress at any time of my convenience

I we say yes. Although, newspaper vendor still make sales but not like how it use to be back in 80thies and 90thies. The advent of mobile phones and the creation of different sites has made buying of newspapers from vendors reduce drastically. Because people prefer to use their phone to Google whatever out and read instead of going out to buy newspapers.
That is just one of the thing that the advent of technology has brought,you can actually make use of your phones or tablet and laptop to go online and get as much news and information as you want.

Newspapers are means of getting information but now with social media in the picture, you don't need to walk to any store for a copy of newspaper to know what's going on around. The moment you take your phone, you are good to go. Because of this, people don't buy the newspapers much so social media has cause the newspaper industry to drop

Social media has really affected the sales of news paper by vendors. Talking from experience, my uncle use to by at least two different news paper daily but now he just subscribed for the online version of the news papers online and read it online even before the day break. And am sure this is what other people might be doing.
One of the things that the social media has brought the a lot of persons is the ease of accessing information from the print media,it has made a lot of things very for lot of persons.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back