What's new

Is online Media The Reason For Drop In Newspaper Sales From Vendors?

Thanks for the interesting topic @Dubai. I personally prefer online reading, especially on my phone, to hardcopy news. This is because the hardcopy version takes my space and is kind of inconveniencing.

On your smartphone things are smooth because you just scroll from page to page. The same would go for Holy books; scrolling through a smartphone for a scripture is easier than having to look for it in hardcopy.

I think this explains the reason for this shift. Things are digital now, especially in light of this pandemic.
You are welcome brother. And you are right about your views and opinion. The ease that comes with reading news from your phone in online pages can not be compared to none. Hard copy could be difficult to handle sometimes and space consuming just as you have accentuated. I hope the printing press are not running at a loss. Technology has indeed changed everything. We hope it changes for the better.

well as you can see the world has gone global, the Internet and social media is now in our hands, anyone can access it in the comfort of their homes and it also gives you first hand information that is real time information like videos, pictures, unlike the hard copy newspaper that you have to wait for the next day to get the news

Yes it is one of the reasons I mean the world has gone digital everything is now on soft print and easily accessible. Most of these news can even be read for free.

the probability for such to hold to be true is very high. The advent of online social media platforms have really taken over conventional media already

There is a possibility that online media might be a reason for drop in newspaper sales from vendome, this is because some people prefer to come online to research news

To some extent,I feel social media played a role in reducing the users of local newspaper,the modern age can access every thing on net,and this is better.

Online sales is really the reason for the drop in this area of business. Everything and every business is going digital. The news paper stands you see will soon become obsolete.

In my country it's mostly the aged people that patronize newspapers and maybe younger ones that need it because of some publications that are made their, younger people prefer the use of online mediums to get their informations.

I will agree with this because these days hardly you see people going to the newspaper vendor to get newspaper most people who read newspaper these days the old, young people these days browse their news on social media.

I will say yes because alot of news about happening are always spread on the social media even before it reaches the news station for publication.

That's digitalization for those newspaper vendors. We can't be operating in analog system of things all the time. They should create websites, blog sites and publish those newspapers too, so they'll enjoy the benefits of AdSense through the traffic people brings.

Online media is not just the reason for such drop on sales but the only reason actually. Because everything is also online as well

The advent of e-media has really affected the sales of the hard copy newspaper on the news stand.And this is due to the fact that most people have their mobile handy and they can easily access news and other information through their device.

Since we read daily news using our mobile devices, desktop devices, we don't have to purchase newspapers often since its same news we're reading about.

Sadly but yes, it is probably the main reason.social media has dominated so much that people now see newspaper as cliche`.i feel nothing can be done about this because the media for now is the fastest tool gor information dissemination

While a few people still purchase newspaper, there is no doubt that the demand for newspaper has dropped drastically and that is simply due to the advent of social media as most of the news can be gotten onlyine.

newspaper in my area is 200naira mean while i can buy data of 100 naira and read beyond the news paper and so on and so fore

The days of newspaper is fading out. Bloggers and vloggers have taking over from newspaper companies. Since we read lots of contents online, it isn't worthwhile buying newspapers.

I don't really think so because social media has very better role to play in proving that selling of newspaper in social media is the best.

Online media is definitely the reason for the drop in patronage of newspapers. People advanced in technology and embraced online media and that brought a setback to newspaper vendors

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back