What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

Online class is very helpful as it gives you the chance to learn at convenience time. It is also good for somebody who is always busy during the days by the work loads. Online class makes it pretty much easier to acquire knowledge at any point in time. Online class is good for somebody who is introvert doesn't like being in the admist of crowd. you can earn a certificate without stepping the school premises with the help of online school and classes.

I was opportuned to run a professional course program online. It a little time getting used to but I picked up quickly. I think online class is good for theoretical courses but for courses that requires a lot of practical it will be difficult.

Online classes are the innovation and goodness of technology that got to some countries quite late. Learning online is good and it's a phase worth admiring.

Online class has both advantages and disadvantages. For me i dont think it is equivalent to a physical class because the student will get very distracted cos the teach wont have 100% control over the srudent

I do not get your question very well, but online learning platform is Avery good way to both learn and teach because the content is always there and students can learn at their own timely pace.

The way you take your online class will determine if it will be helpful or not. Some online classes are a total waste of time, they are only there for your money while you can learn a great deal from some it depends on where you look and what you want to learn.

Every new development have its reasons and role to play. Online learning was introduced to help others who might not be opportune to learn physically to enroll course online and study by paying for it and learning at the comfort of his home.

Online learning helps the learner to learn new things from the comfort of their home. Online class are also cheaper than the regular class. The instructors can also make money by teaching online

No doubt, my time learning online, through forums, tutorial videos have really helped me to improve on things I'm passionate about.

Well online classes are definitely worth it because like you've said there is ease of study too, also knowledge is impacted if one takes it seriously so it isn't a waste of time or money

Well online classes are definitely worth it because like you've said there is the ease of study too, also knowledge is impacted if one takes it seriously so it isn't a waste of time or money
well said a lot of online classes have changed a lot of people life . I think the success of the online classes depends on the individual taking the class

well said a lot of online classes have changed a lot of people life . I think the success of the online classes depends on the individual taking the class
Definitely and also there are some interesting courses on could do, it's different when one intends to study on his own accord compared to when he is more like an obligation

Definitely and also there are some interesting courses on could do, it's different when one intends to study on his own accord compared to when he is more like an obligation
I agree, just like I have said before it all boils down to the will to learn. A lot of online classes out there are very educating and innovative.

I agree, just like I have said before it all boils down to the will to learn. A lot of online classes out there are very educating and innovative.
Yeah I think the will to learn won't be a problem of learning was ones intention in the first place, online classes are good right now and could definitely get better in the future too

Well online classes are definitely worth it because like you've said there is ease of study too, also knowledge is impacted if one takes it seriously so it isn't a waste of time or money
Yes, it isn't waste of time dear, lots of derivative can be taken from it when the head is calm to learn and memorize what's been taught.

Online learning is very important and good for students because you don't feel distracted and disturb
Online learning is very good before of the flexibility, you can study at any time, place and environment you want
Online learning is good because it sometimes less stressful.
It is not a lie that people all over the world are now preferring to take online courses. There is no pressure to take the classes at a particular speed and you can choose where to.

Online classes are actually nice, and one benefit about it is that you can do it at anytime and anywhere. There is no stress of moving from your house to school and it would also reduce the cost of transportation.

When I am learning any digital skill i will preferred to do it online because I'm just comfortable with online learning when it has to do with digital. If I'm getting a mathematical class or physics class then I will go for offline lesson.

As for me I line class is helpful since the first lock down but majority of this people doing online classes mostly our government are only after money not that they helping the children and didn't allow does that ready to teach them to teach them what does children want to learn from
You can't really say for sure that all those people that are still conducting classes during the lockdown are only doing it for their selfish interests without actually wanting to teach this children because I have a cousin who is into this online tutoring and is very good at it.

To be honest, I am not happy or satisfied with my online studies I am facing a lot of problems. some of the problems are online classes are boring and It's essentially the same as staring at your computer all day and trying to focus when there are so many websites to visit. It's really difficult to resist the urge to go to YouTube and watch random videos instead of listening to your teacher's lesson.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back