What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

I have learnt a lot of skills online. so I can definitely see that online learning is very effective and has helped a lot of people to learn conveniently in their homes. During the Corona virus pandemic lockdown a lot of people turned to learning online and of course they learnt a lot of things.

As long as knowledge is what is being shared in the online class then it remains very helpful. Looking at it this way, there are some knowledge you can get from somebody in the united kingdom all while you are in Nigeria by online class.

Online class is helpful if you give it maximum concentration, because the level of concentration that online learning or class needed is far more than that of offline class, if you involve any distraction, you may not understand the class.

Online class is helpful because during emergency times where by general announcement carried out that their must be no movement from some year. This dose not affected anyone whom engaged in online class.

Online class is indeed helpful. Although the tutors might be after the money and not the value, I can also argue well that some persons are teaching because they actually want to instill values in their students. In addition, students benefit from this online learning because it exposes them to new realities and technology.
We are in digital era necessitating many to adopt online training and classes. Online classes is indeed helpful as a result of the comfort it brings. You can be in the comfort of your room and attend classes facilitated by someone thousands of miles away.

Though you can't get all the perks of a classroom, trust me, online classes are just as good. You get the flexibility, comfort, and time to study anywhere you want to. It is organized for you and you don't have to study with any stress.

The concept of online classes became very, very popular during the time of pandemic. It actually already existed before, but it gained popularity during the times of lockdown in my country. Conducting online classes is a good idea and you can conduct online classes or start such kind of business. However, you have to manage it properly. You have to make sure that each and every student is learning. It is obviously not as good as physically teaching the student in a class. So the business of online coaching system might not be profitable in my opinion because students mostly prefer learning in a class and sitting in the class physically. The story might be different if you are teaching language to students who reside in a different country, then in that case the business of conducting online classes might be profitable.

Online classes are very nice classes. It is affordable and helpful in using one's time judiciously. You can have it recorded or even downloaded and listen to it offline times without numbers. It sinks into the brain since you can listen to it repeatedly. I prefer online classes to a seen class.

I think it's a waste of time and money for students. Here in my country the president wanted to cancel the class for a year to keep the students safe from covid but the department of education insist that it shouldn't be cancelled. I think it's because they wouldn't get a budget for a year if there is no class. The students are almost just self studying not worth the money being paid for the tuition fee

I don't think akl online classes involves money, Though majority looks for ways to make income but some knowledge gained from online classes can be used outside internet in ones business and so

It is ok. I took a course online several times before. It is way more easy and convenient. You even get access to top class teachers. That aside the only negative part I see is no direct contact between lecturers and teachers so individual needs may not be met

Online education is worth the effort. Online courses and degree programs are much easier and cheaper than their counterparts in traditional education. There are two major benefits to learning online that many students choose when it comes to pursuing a degree or certificate.

Online classes are very helpful, I am currently taking a soft skills course on the jobberman platform in Nigeria and I am really learning a lot . Guess what?, the course is totally free. So, there are still free online courses in which you can use to learn a lot of things. I also believe one can learn a lot from paid online courses. Plus you would be able to add the certificate to your CV.

Indeed, online classes are an excellent option for self-improvement. There are many ways to acquire the necessary knowledge through this medium, and in this time of pandemic it has been the best way for students and teachers to have an efficient communication. And I think this is one of the best things that have happened in recent years, to improve the education of students.

More Comfortable Learning Environment
With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
Online class is actually good but I don't seem to find it better than a physical class because I may not pay close attention to a lecture when I am alone compared to when I can see other students learning with me together.

Although I still prefer the physical classes because of limited resources but one shouldn't take anything away from online classes. It has been shown to be effective. Scholars have been grown through this route. I guess choices differ. It's not about the money at all as online classes may welll be cheaper also there are those that are completely be free

Online learning is quite good and fun, its stress free and you can learn new thing without anyone or your classmate distracting you, you always have focus and no side attraction in an online learning, and If you are an online tutor , you earn while you also increase your knowledge.

Online classes are very much helpful and not just the money involved in it or the money they make running the online classes. Personally for me, I have learnt a lot from studying online, in some cases better than my offline engagements.

Online class helps to bridge the gap gap that opens as a result of students inability to be present in a classroom for lectures. This was mainly because of distance and other factors until recently when it became more popular and more generally acceptable as a result of covid-19 pandemic. So online class is very helpful and also ensures that learning is not truncated due to distance, pandemic, etc.

More Comfortable Learning Environment
With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
You May be right at which student can work in the environment that best suits them. But are they discipline enough to do the work and some course require your colleges to help, which can only be effective if you meet physically.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back