What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

Well it is very helpful and one can learn so much from it and so it is very good and one can study anytime and anywhere so far as it is an online class it makes things easier

Well it is very helpful and one can learn so much from it and so it is very good and one can study anytime and anywhere so far as it is an online class it makes things easier
Its very helpful to me ,an online class is where people can even get the necessary information about a particular reearch they are finding hard to do

Apart from making money online, online classes has contributed a great quotas to the development of education globally, you can learn online without have a physical teacher.

One thing I like about online classes or courses is the fact that you can follow up on what's disturbing you because tutors are always available to answer your questions since distance isn't a barrier in the digital world.
Online classes have come to stay

Apart from making money online, online classes has contributed a great quotas to the development of education globally, you can learn online without have a physical teacher.
True, if you where given the opportunity to choose between having your classes online or having them offline, which would you choose especially if the online class cost more?

Online classes are just as helpful and effective as offline ones or even better in some cases.
One of the advantages of online class is the flexibility, you can study when, how and where you want to. This doesn't mean the workload is lesser, it just means you have power or control on your mode of study.
One of the leverage that online classes brings is the flexibbility it gives to the individual in terms of time management.it will make you to properlly schedule you activities to suit when you want to learn.

Online classes are very helpful. One of it's best advantage you don't need to stress yourself you will receive your online lectures from the comfort of your home.

classes are quite helpful and effective. It just that it may make students lax, knowing no one is monitoring them.
You're right, some students may relax because of no monitoring. On the other hand, online classes makes learning easier, the cost for lesson isn't that expensive, you can learn from the comfort of your home.

You're right, some students may relax because of no monitoring. On the other hand, online classes makes learning easier, the cost for lesson isn't that expensive, you can learn from the comfort of your home.
True, but do you think if there is a fee attached to the to the class they would still want to joke over it? This might actually make them Abit serious or what do you think.

Online classes are just as helpful and effective as offline ones or even better in some cases.
One of the advantages of online class is the flexibility, you can study when, how and where you want to. This doesn't mean the workload is lesser, it just means you have power or control on your mode of study.
I want to believe that this depends on individual preferences. There are some people that sees this flexibility in online classes as weaknesses, with reasons that would make them feel more lazy

Online class are helpful due their convenience, flexibility, and objectivity. They connect tutors and students from different parts of the world together to achieve preset goals and objectives aimed at impacting knowledge on education at large. It is very useful because of the ease that comes with it.

Online class is really helpful. But you need to be very careful about choosing a course. These days all sorts of people are selling courses and these courses are just craps.

Online class has been helpful for those who do not have time to go to class is offline. Online class will give you opportunity to schedule the appropriate time to undergo the class. The flexibility that comes with online class is the reason why people are now going for it.

I will go for the both option, online learning and class has been helping a lot in the sense that you gain more , add more to your knowledge and you can replay the class If you record the session for proper understanding.

I don't know but online class is the most suitable for me and with online class you can get training from people anywhere without them having to transport themselves to your location. I don't see the need of losing a good teacher just because they are teaching online.

The main reason why you are doing the business or the online class will depend if you are making progress on the class, to the teacher, it's for the money , to make gain but for the students its to learn.

Online training is very helpful is not for only money alone also to understand something's you really want to know, so online learning is really good for anyone to follow up with it.

Most of the online classes that trains people on one or anither aspect of business or on education is always bringing good and positive response , because you will actually Learn and acheive something at the end.

I think that it all depends on the individuals. Some people do get benefited from online classes whereas some of them do not get benefited at all. It depends on how complicated the subject is.

I think that it all depends on the individuals. Some people do get benefited from online classes whereas some of them do not get benefited at all. It depends on how complicated the subject is.
Online classes are very helpful. They are mostly free and you can attend at your convenience. They are mostly videos where you have the opportunity of watching and learning over and over again.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back