What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

More Comfortable Learning Environment
With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
Most of the off-site work I learn and I am earning from is directly from online studies,the world is changing, change alongside or you get left behind.

It's really depends on the individual, some times those online classes makes you feel too comfortable and lazy expect you discipline yourself while for other it's works perfectly well for them

It is the best for me online me classes helps alot I feel that not everyone have control over their time expecially if you are financial bouyant so it makes you learn at your own covinient

Online classes serve two purposes one is to make money for the organisers the other is to impact valuable knowledge to the subscribers

An online class is important because of the convenience. You tend to reach a wider audience across that country or even the world, depending on how you set it. Offline classes are restricted to only the people around that area. But for practical courses or skills, offline is ideal.
I see your point. But in a way the convenience would give room for laziness, as in a way you'd feel too relaxed. No doubt online covers more population regardless of distance

With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
One of the advantage of online classes is that it will afford you time flexibility,you would be able to do a proper schedule of your other activities in line with your class programm.

Online class is very effective and beneficial and highly recommended to use for those who have access to learn online. This pandemic has made us see the need for online learning. With it you can learn at your pace and time.

classes are quite helpful and effective. It just that it may make students lax, knowing no one is monitoring them.

No, it is not about the money involved.
Online classes are very helpful.
It allows you to choose your preferred location and creates comfortability in learning.

Online classes from the comfort of our homes can be beneficial due to many factors but there is always a risk of not giving it maximum concentration

Online class is important and very comfortable it's will enable the learners to complete the coursework and doing the best homework that suit to them in other ways.

Online class is important and very comfortable it's will enable the learners to complete the coursework and doing the best homework that suit to them in other ways.
True, online classes or courses gives international access to the student or individual, they can study from any geographical region without having to worry of how they would get there live

More comfortable learning environment with the ability to study anywhere, unlike offline classes were to get pick and training where it take place.

Online classes are very helpful especially when it comes to distance learning, they also save money, in a case where you cannot travel down to the campus, online classes are preferable, you are able to manage your time and take the classes at your own comfortability. I got my human resource management certificate online as well.

Online learning is good as you can choose the place where you want learn. But there some online class that are complete waste of time. This is due to some of the craps they are teaching on the platform.

Yes, online lessons are quite useful and worthwhile during this epidemic. Online lessons have also been shown to be quite efficient, although they come with certain drawbacks, such as increased screen time and weak eyes. Meditation must be practiced on a daily basis to overcome such issues.

Online classes are really helpful. Sometimes they are better than physical class because you save time and money to go to a physical class. You can either attend a regular school virtually or attend short term courses.

Yes, it is useful because you can study from anywhere, from your comfort and sometimes that helps you a lot mentally :) and you can be focused more easily.

Online classes has been helpful since last year when there was lockdown. A lots of students who are not familiar with the online class are now joining it. They all see the method of learning as a waste of time, but it is beyond that selling
I agree with you. It's all about decision and self discipline. If you want it to be helpful to you, it would most definitely be. It all depends on you

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back