What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

Online class is very helpful depending on the course or discipline that is concern and the person handling it. Online class gives you the opportunity to learn anywhere that is comfortable that you find yourself.

Online classes are helpful because it saves you the stress of walking to the location. And you can do that any comfort area.

There's more on udemy, you can upgrade to premium and get quality personal teaching if you choose to. You also get certificate when you are through with the course.
Online classes are very useful and necessary if one engaged in it for the main reason and purpose why it is created with that you can be able to get basic skills and empower yourself and starting up a business of your own.

Some online class are actually out to impact knowledge on its students. But some are just out to get your money and serve you trash.

Online classes is very helpful because I have benefited greatly from it myself especially in the money waking venture and other things.

Online class depends on that which you want, so for you to go through online class you must see result of what so ever you're taught, if not it doesn't worth it.

The convinience that comes with online learning cannot be over emphasized. Online learning is one of the best ways available this days for people wanting to run a particular degree program

More Comfortable Learning Environment
With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
Online class is very important because you learn at your own will nobody is telling you want to do and if you are really focus you can learn it on time

Online classes are just as helpful and effective as offline ones or even better in some cases.
One of the advantages of online class is the flexibility, you can study when, how and where you want to. This doesn't mean the workload is lesser, it just means you have power or control on your mode of study.
An online class is important because of the convenience. You tend to reach a wider audience across that country or even the world, depending on how you set it. Offline classes are restricted to only the people around that area. But for practical courses or skills, offline is ideal.
I believe it's this convenience that gives rise to laziness. Especially in people who procrastinate a lot. I wouldn't recommend it except for courses which offline training won't be possible to u

Online class is very helpful depending on the course or discipline that is concern and the person handling it. Online class gives you the opportunity to learn anywhere that is comfortable that you find yourself.
Yes that is the advantage of having an online class, you can join in a class that is taking place on another country at a different time zone from the comfort of your house or wherever ever you at with out stress or any issue.

More Comfortable Learning Environment
With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.
An online learning environment allows students to learn from their convenience. The drudgery involved in moving to physical classes is curbed.

A lot about your online learning experience is going to depend on the platform that you are using. Generally it provides you with a good framework for you to learn at your own pace.

One thing I can say is that it depends on the one you are attending at present. because there are some that gives you a little lesson on how to succeed in business.

Online classes has been very helpful to a lot people in every way possible. There are some people that may find it difficult to commute from their place of residence to classes offline.

Truly online classes are really helpful as it enable one to learn at his own covenient I know some person who as really gained from online classes and are making money

Online class is very helpful and it helps you to learn at your pace. During the pandemic, online classes was adopted and utilized effectively.

Everything is dependent on the purpose of which you are making use of the online classes. Personally to me, they are very helpful because it's where I learnt how to use canva.

Online classes are just as helpful and effective as offline ones or even better in some cases.
One of the advantages of online class is the flexibility, you can study when, how and where you want to. This doesn't mean the workload is lesser, it just means you have power or control on your mode of study.
Exactly, there's nothing wrong with online classes. There are people who prefers it to offline classes. Whichever one a person chooses it's best

yes it is , online class are helpful ,it makes one to rub minds with different kind of people , online class can also be the best form of learning,I really enjoyed learning online

There's are now online schools for student even for secondary schools which proves that learning virtually making it's trends to change how we learn.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back