What's new

Is online class helpful or just for the money involve?

Is a good one if the whole world could turn their schooling into online things,it would be so easy,like my country now they won't be cultism clash and killing of each other anymore in school.
More Comfortable Learning Environment
With the ability to study anywhere, online learners can complete coursework at home, a coffee shop, or a library.
This advantage of online learning allows students to work in the environment that best suits them.

There's more on udemy, you can upgrade to premium and get quality personal teaching if you choose to. You also get certificate when you are through with the course.
Yeah , I will do that when I have the money . Currently I am working on acquiring some basic skills and when I have mastered them , I will go for premium

I do not really get the context. But if what you mean is "why do you come online, to make money or to learn". My primary purpose is to make money but I learnt some things along the line. I am looking for a better sites where I can make cool cash, other than peanuts

When it's comes to online classes and e learning platform they are some recommended and established names which stand out from the numerous platform available.

A
Yeah , I will do that when I have the money . Currently I am working on acquiring some basic skills and when I have mastered them , I will go for premium
Alright, i am sure you would love your stay there while you work with the site, you will definitely expand your knowledge, there are some free courses that you can get certificate too.

Online learning is very important and good for students because you don't feel distracted and disturb
Online learning is very good before of the flexibility, you can study at any time, place and environment you want
Online learning is good because it sometimes less stressful.
This is one of the best things about online training, it gives the person a chance to select a comfortable place for the classes. You dont have to worry about transportation for going to classes, neither do one have to worry about what to wear. Like you said it is less stressful

Online classes is very helpful and useful although some are scam. To those that are legit, the have various advantages such as: comfort, less stress, earn money and outbreak of diseases does not affect such students.

A

Alright, i am sure you would love your stay there while you work with the site, you will definitely expand your knowledge, there are some free courses that you can get certificate too.
Wow. Do you mind giving me the names of these free courses with certification or perhaps the link to them , I will really appreciate this . I need to keep myself busy .

Wow. Do you mind giving me the names of these free courses with certification or perhaps the link to them , I will really appreciate this . I need to keep myself busy .
I'm currently using another device so any link I send from here might break but you can just search public speaking, I know that one has certification.

I have personally participated in several online classes and I can say that they are very impactful and it is not only for the money involved.

I have personally participated in several online classes and I can say that they are very impactful and it is not only for the money involved.
There are some that do not involve money but data consumption. It has been very useful as one can use it even at the comfort of his or her home without much issues.

I do not really get the context. But if what you mean is "why do you come online, to make money or to learn". My primary purpose is to make money but I learnt some things along the line. I am looking for a better sites where I can make cool cash, other than peanuts
I have to admit that we have the same objective in working online. I am not a hypocrite and I will say that I am here for the earnings. If this site stops paying then I would probably stop coming here. There is a secondary benefit in forums. That is to learn and understand more about earning sites.

Online classes to me are very conducive and helpful if one were the type where commuting to physical classes posses some challenge. You can simply stay home and take your classes

The flexibility that the online classes offers are what you don't get from the offline classes most times. They are as better as their offline counterpart in a lot of ways. It is certainly not a waist of time

Online classes is very helpful and useful although some are scam. To those that are legit, the have various advantages such as: comfort, less stress, earn money and outbreak of diseases does not affect such students.
Yeah, the legit online courses are really great. One should be careful in the platform chosen for learning, some of them will make you pay fees but you end up not getting great education or certification at the end. It is best if you choose online courses from recognized insitutions.

Online learning is very important and good for students because you don't feel distracted and disturb
Online learning is very good before of the flexibility, you can study at any time, place and environment you want
Online learning is good because it sometimes less stressful.
Online classes helpful for students these days because of the pandemic and these days I have found online class to be very flexible because you can receive those classes in your own convenience.

As a busy person, online classes are the best way to learn because you will get to learn with tailored contents to learn at your own pace and at your convenience.

An online class is important because of the convenience. You tend to reach a wider audience across that country or even the world, depending on how you set it. Offline classes are restricted to only the people around that area. But for practical courses or skills, offline is ideal.
I definitely agree with you that the online class is very important because of the convenience that it affords everyone to participate in it as everyone can be in the comfort of their house to be receiving lectures thousands of miles away.

Online class is always the best for me especially if I'm learning how to make money online, it has a greater advantage as you do not have to meet the person you are learning it from physically which transportation fee will be included.

The pandemic increased the level.of line courses, and lots of entrepreneurs took advantage of that, settling up an e-learning website to engage the students and make money.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back