What's new

Is noise cash legit or scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. Am recently working on noise cash forum to earn. But can you also confirm that is this legit?
It's really legit. I work on noise.cash since March and I can confirm it's the tasks platform where I mostly earn to do what I love, especially teaching Spanish and giving tips about finance. Yet converted 3 or 4 times the BCH received to FIAT cash.

Noise cash seems to be a new site that I'm hearing about of late. You can go and search reviews concerning them first on google and some other scam detection platforms before putting your energy to work there first I suppose.

I guess it's a legit site, I for one have not use it before but with what I am seeing online it is a good platform of also making money online and it is legit and with what most people are also saying her on this platform is posited enough for someone to be part of the site

Read Cash and Noise Cash are legit platform where you earn from users donation that are impresionned with your writing and donates to your wallet but better save seed phrase in lastpass because you need to recover your wallet at each login.

I too have been hearing about Noise.cash these days. I think, it's similar to social media website, which allows its userbase to earn bitcoin cash from the tips they get for making short helpful posts. People are interested, as it offers free bitcoin cash by tipping each other.

My case too, i think i would not succeed in this type of forum as it requires you discuss mostly about crypto currency and the blockchaim which is just a fraction of my interest in earning money online. So winning on such a platform would really be a challenge for me.But for enthusiasts i think its a good forum as i have heard good reviews about it, Good luck regardless

I belonged to Noise.Cash but for some reason I stopped getting free tips although as far as I am aware I never broke the rules. The support section was full of people complaining about the same thing but there was never any reply. I eventually left because I felt that if I had inadvertently done something wrong I should at least know what it was. I'm not a rule breaker and always stick to the rules of a site.

Noisecash is undoubtedly a very legitimate platform because I have a lot of people that have made money from the platform. They usually pay and bitcoin cash.

I have no idea on this particular field you are lending a voice on all right now but no knowledge is a waste so for that I wish to add to my knowledge

I really can't give you a comprehensive review about the website because I don't work on it. However, if you want to get comprehensive review about the forum you can go on YouTube to check it out

I've been hearing a lot about a new Get paid to write/click site called Noise.cash , I'm not sure how it works, is there anyone who knows about it or is working on it that can enlighten me on how it works. And if it's legit as well.
I have never been to noise cash but i have made a research on them and they are a good paying sites that detest copy and paste words and also hates the act of plagiarism.

I have been reading so many bad articles about this platform I don't know whether they are legit or not, before you invest your time on any platform make sure you research about the platform to know whether they are legit or not avoid wasting your time on platform that doesn't pay

I only registered on the forum a few days ago. On returning to the site the next few days, I couldn't log in. I didn't know why but I was hoping to register a new account. I have heard good reviews about them.

I have read articles and thread on the noise.cash . All them seem to have different versions. I have earned close to $1 sent to my BCH account directly from the site but I do not know how it truly operates. All I know is that ,you will tip members and get tipped in return.

Have also been coming across this site why i joined recently... But till now despite some friends i have that are already on the site earning i'm yet to understand the interface...

I've been hearing a lot about a new Get paid to write/click site called Noise.cash , I'm not sure how it works, is there anyone who knows about it or is working on it that can enlighten me on how it works. And if it's legit as well.
It is legit. I have tried it. The problem is if you post and there's no one that will tip you. You will receive no Bitcoin cash if that is the case. Unlike in Bizdustry, you post comments and receive 20 biznotes per post.

Noise cash is a get paid to post website and the only thing is just that they pay you according to the number of people that upvote your comment or topic. If you have good upvote you will get money

I think it is Legit, because my friends are using that forum and earning and getting bit money from there. This is all about giving and taking Tips in money. But i do not know how the procedure in that forum i never used that before, but there is not too much money or earning so i do not want to use. But anyways that may help you.
Yes it is very much a legitimate website. It is also paying through Bitcoin cash. But the problem that you will encounter there is regarding the tips. You cannot earn if people will not give you tips.
Post automatically merged:

To be very honest with you, this is the first time I am going to hear about this website. So I can't see either it is legit or not. But if you are willing to try it out and invest in it, you need to do your due diligence in very well. You can go to trustpilot touring review about the website. If the site is genuine and it is paying the investors, you're going to read about that are the trustpilot. On the flip side, if it is a scam you are going to see how people will review it.
I have joined noise.cash and have also earned from noise.cash. To be very honest with you, this site is very much legitimate and paying website. The problem that you are going to encounter is the earning system through tips. If there's no one to give you tips you will earn nothing.

Last edited:
Not really new though as it has been around for some time now. It is legit I personally earned alot from it during the early stage and people are still earning from it.

I have read about lot of reviews on read cash and get to know that it is a legit website that they paid instantly to one's bitcoin cash address. But when I tried it I don't like it because it is not easy to make money there you will only earn when other members tip you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back