What's new

Is noise cash legit or scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved this site to begin with but after a while I stopped getting the free tips. As far as I know I didn't break any rules. I never spammed, I used what I thought was interesting content and left good comments as in more than one word. I was never told I had broken any rules so I have no idea why the tips stopped. Their support page was full of people asking why their free tips had stopped but there was never any reply.

I have been following the Noise.Cash thread on ForumCoin and apparently the site is in chaos at the moment so maybe it was a good job I left when I did.

I have reviewed it and from my findings it is legit, i read their terms of use. Users are to post only quality posts and with the right consistency and patience in the platform, you'll cashout handsomely. What i don't really know is their methods of payment.

I know this site, however, I am yet to work on this site. It is a site where you earn when someone tips on your content. You earn bitcoin cash from this site. You can earn from short posts. I think this is getting very popular.

Noise cash is really legit I really earned from it by getting tips and tipping others I used my trust Wallet to receive my BCH it's definitely legit you should try earning from the site .

hi. Am recently working on noise cash forum to earn. But can you also confirm that is this legit?
I would advise you to do proper background check before committing much of your time into it. Well, since you have stayed for long, your review will be an eye opener.

I have rejoined Noise.Cash and seem to be doing well again. They have made a lot of changes to the site, the spam is disappearing and I am now getting free tips again. Yesterday, they made an important update where instead of sending every single tip to your wallet individually you can now receive them in a batch. You set your own price, for instance if you want to receive them in your wallet after $1 they will hold them until then. I think it cuts fees although I'm not entirely sure.

hi. Am recently working on noise cash forum to earn. But can you also confirm that is this legit?
The main thing is to get the kids to the park and ride to the best of us to one of your product and I also suggest that you have a good day and I will do my up to the shop and earn money for their own dues and I will be in touch with you in the future I

It's legit and you can withdraw instantly everytime. The problem is I do not have a Bitcoin Cash wallet yet. Theyr app don't work on my phone. I tried Coinbase, but it's don't work to verify my location. I don't know why. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this app is legit and you can earn easily few cents with it

I've never heard of this website what are they really doing and how. I really need sites that work as there's always the need to make money

I have heard about the website but I have never checked it out. I do take time in checking websites out because some of these websites lack what it takes to last longer and I am not only in a website for the money.

I think it is Legit, because my friends are using that forum and earning and getting bit money from there. This is all about giving and taking Tips in money. But i do not know how the procedure in that forum i never used that before, but there is not too much money or earning so i do not want to use. But anyways that may help you.
Noise cash I think is legit and they really pays well but theywant active members that can be coming online and commenting everyday or else you wont get paid anymoreì.

I am not using noise cash,and I wont discredit someone's work, from the site review bit seems to be doing well and I have not heard any complain,I am just bothered about the name.

I have not do this one but I heard that it's legit so if you are a member or you have the site pls can you share the details or link so that we thay habe not join will investigate

Noise.Cash is beginning a new phase. The free tips are ending and will be replaced with giving out hearts to earn. Some people are not happy about this as it will probably mean less money but I am quite excited about the changes.

@McChris there are no referral links but you can join the site under Noise.Cash. Just type in that and it will take you to the right page.

Noise.cash is legit with the widespread acceptance I've read from members here. I'm not a member because of their low pay rate and not being chanced to duplicate my time for it.

I just searched for noise cash online and i believe they are a legitimate sites and I am trying to join them now, but I heard people post spam messages there almost every time but the admin has been working on it for awhile now.

Noise.Cash is beginning a new phase. The free tips are ending and will be replaced with giving out hearts to earn. Some people are not happy about this as it will probably mean less money but I am quite excited about the changes.

@McChris there are no referral links but you can join the site under Noise.Cash. Just type in that and it will take you to the right page.
I worked on this site and I really enjoyed the free tips until it stopped. I still do frequent the page but I no longer find it attractive. Also, the changes the site went through has been rapid for me as I have no information on what is happening. It looks like you have a reliable source of information on the site. Can you please share where to get an updated info on the site?

I worked on this site and I really enjoyed the free tips until it stopped. I still do frequent the page but I no longer find it attractive. Also, the changes the site went through has been rapid for me as I have no information on what is happening. It looks like you have a reliable source of information on the site. Can you please share where to get an updated info on the site?
I will post a screenshot of what is happening at the moment. I'm not sure how it will affect earnings but I'm happy to stay there and find out.

Screenshot_2021-05-03 ForumCoin • View topic - You need to join Noise cash.png

I have never worked on noice cash before either. But it seems they make might be legit after all based on the reviews I am reading right here on this forum about them. You can try them and see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back