Not open for further replies.

Saba54

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been hearing a lot about a new Get paid to write/click site called Noise.cash , I'm not sure how it works, is there anyone who knows about it or is working on it that can enlighten me on how it works. And if it's legit as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is Legit, because my friends are using that forum and earning and getting bit money from there. This is all about giving and taking Tips in money. But i do not know how the procedure in that forum i never used that before, but there is not too much money or earning so i do not want to use. But anyways that may help you.

I am not using noise cash yet, however, I have seen payment proofs from people. Therefore, I guess it is a legit site. However, a site that is paying now does not mean it will continue to do so for a long time. Whether a site can pay the users or not depends on whether the site is generating enough revenue or not.

hi. Am recently working on noise cash forum to earn. But can you also confirm that is this legit?
Yes it is! Just don't spam the platform's newsfeed, and it's better that what you post is catchy, so that someone can notice and give you a tip. Noisecash is not given much but I assure you it is legitimate.

hi. Am recently working on noise cash forum to earn. But can you also confirm that is this legit?
I am not using noise cash yet, however, I have seen payment proofs from people. Therefore, I guess it is a legit site. However, a site that is paying now does not mean it will continue to do so for a long time. Whether a site can pay the users or not depends on whether the site is generating enough revenue or not. I am hoping that it is legit site

To be very honest with you, this is the first time I am going to hear about this website. So I can't see either it is legit or not. But if you are willing to try it out and invest in it, you need to do your due diligence in very well. You can go to trustpilot touring review about the website. If the site is genuine and it is paying the investors, you're going to read about that are the trustpilot. On the flip side, if it is a scam you are going to see how people will review it.

Yes, noise.cash at the moment is still paying and everything is still going on well. All you need to do is just to set your wallet and post your content. When you have a tip from somebody, then it goes directly into your wallet and when you also tip some body, your portion also gets into your set wallet.

I have heard about it and word in the community online is that its legit and paying though haven't tried it. But the modus operandi of it is not straight forward enough for me and it appears a bit too tedious for the reward package to me. Also the other similar sites like it I have tried out before were not so encouraging. If the feedbacks from this one continue to be solid might just dabble a little for extra income.

Absolutely, this website is a hundred percent original and you can earn by uploading it by making short posts, it is a very good website and you have the biggest advantage on it, you get withdraw instant and its process too easy.

It's 💯 legit, tried and tested just post quality content don't spam it's okay if you just post 5-10 per day as long as you don't post nonsense spam you will surely earn. I have 3 Accounts there's right now since they never really said it's not allowed 😃

I am working on noise.cash from past week and i am really satisfied with it. Just dont spam and copy others content , they will detect it and ban you . Work there professionally and you can earn a good amount daily.

Noise cash, from the testimony of those who are using the platform to earn, it is legit but it is just a site for passive income as it takes a long period of time to make enough money to withdraw. Their standard are actually high and demanding. In other words, quality article and post is what it entails to survive there.

Noise cash is legit,the best one,i like that they have a set of rules to follow,to prevent a bullying against anyone. The payment was good,really. I highly recommend it.
Post automatically merged:

Ilove this site because super legit at paying and also admin is always there for your question..and highly recommend

Noise.cash is definitely legit. Probably the most legit of them all because guess what, your money goes straight to your wallet as soon as you earn. There is no such thing as minimum withdrawal or pay first before you can get paid etc. You just have to make yourself very likable, produce good contents and you are good to go.

I am working on noise.cash from past week and i am really satisfied with it. Just dont spam and copy others content , they will detect it and ban you . Work there professionally and you can earn a good amount daily.

Noise cash is very legit. I have earned some money from site and I'm still working to earn more. Withdrawing your earnings is very easy and payout is fast. You should sign up if you are interested in making money online.

Concerning if noise cash is legit or scam . Well, truth be told and honestly, I have not heard about noise cash before, this would be my first time of hearing or knowing about it and at the look of ccomments by people that have used it or heard about it, it ssounds legit but the pay not be much.

Concerning if noise cash is legit or scam . Well, truth be told and honestly, I have not heard about noise cash before, this would be my first time of hearing or knowing about it and at the look of ccomments by people that have used it or heard about it, it ssounds legit but the pay not be much.
It is legit. 100% sure about that. I made about $10 already from the website. However i was busy and forgot to post anything for about 3 days. I tried posting again and for 2 days of continuous posting (not spam) I haven't received any tip again. So if you're trying the website be sure to be active always

Well av not heard if that before probably is legit or not. Its depends on ur first withdrawal if they pay as promised fine.
Quote of the day!
The fear factor can be a leach to your progress, do not allow it. Always aim better and bigger. There's victory ahead.

The site may be paying but, I don't really think it will last, that was how I waitsted my time on one site like that, that was some time last year, the site pays litecoin, coupled with the numerous number of ads on it I devoted my time on it, but do you know what, on teaching the threshold, the app stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back