Not open for further replies.

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently Nigeria movie industry are producing a lot of cinema movie do you think the Nigerians movie industry is improving the Nigeria movie is one of the largest movie industry in the whole world popularly known as Nollywood interesting Nigeria movie you can watch citation oloture Living in bondage and the likes are all good movies you can watch

It is very obvious and glaring that the movie industry is improving observing all the changing and advancement that as happened in the movie industry so far. Without doubt things has changed from how it is used to be some years ago.

Recently Nigeria movie industry are producing a lot of cinema movie do you think the Nigerians movie industry is improving the Nigeria movie is one of the largest movie industry in the whole world popularly known as Nollywood interesting Nigeria movie you can watch citation oloture Living in bondage and the likes are all good movies you can watch
I have never been a big fan of Nigerian movies because I always consider watching them a waste of time in the past, but right now I tink there has been some improvement in the Nigeria movie sector though not up to my taste yet but with time I believe we will get there.
Post automatically merged:

I have never been a big fan of Nigerian movies because I always consider watching them a waste of time in the past, but right now I tink there has been some improvement in the Nigeria movie sector though not up to my taste yet but with time I believe we will get there. One thing they need to change is they need more script writers with different unique scripts because most of the movies produced are similar and they really need to stop wasting scenes.

Well the movie industries isn't moving because of piracy. The body in charge of piracy isn't effective such that any pirated personnel isn't brought to book. Also all these free download website of their work is responsible for such downward trend in the movie industry.

I would say the Nigerian movie industry has come a long way as compared to when it originally started... Nollywood has worked on their suspense , special effects and even their storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back