What's new

Is Namecheap better for domains or hosting?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I have been thinking about which services is Namecheap best suited for? The company offers both the services of website hosting and also buying of domains.

For those that have used Namecheap for buying domains and their hosting, which one do you think they are more excellent on?

Namecheap provides a number of hosting plans for shared and VPS hosting. Its shared hosting options are well-known for their dependability and affordability, while its VPS plans provide additional power and freedom.

The only hosting I have used with Namecheap is their Wordpress hosting. I've never used their web hosting. And I only used their Wordpress hosting for a test site. I have used Namecheap more for it's domains.

Namecheap is good for domains as well as hosting. All of my domains are with namecheap and I also have namecheap hosting. However, the problem with namecheap is they do not offer free SSL

namecheap is good for both domain and hosting, as i have been using it for quite some time now and it has not given me a course to complain about their services which i believe is top notch.

A reputable business that provides both domain registration and web hosting services is Namecheap. Your particular needs and goals will, however, ultimately determine whether it is preferable for domains or hosting. Namecheap is a domain registrar that provides a huge range of domain extensions, including well-known choices like.com,.net, and.org, at competitive pricing.

A reputable business that provides both domain registration and web hosting services is Namecheap. Your particular needs and goals will, however, ultimately determine whether it is preferable for domains or hosting. Namecheap is a domain registrar that provides a huge range of domain extensions, including well-known choices like.com,.net, and.org, at competitive pricing.
namecheap is really reputable and they offer so many services that you can use and also there services are also very affordable and are flexible as well including the payment plan that is also flexible.

I used this as a staple for many years and I still recommend it to most people but I have since switched away. I now get all of my domains through CloudFlare. For me, it is easier and comes with added bonuses.

The only hosting I have used with Namecheap is their Wordpress hosting. I've never used their web hosting. And I only used their Wordpress hosting for a test site. I have used Namecheap more for it's domains.
When it comes to hosting, while they do offer hosting plans, they may not be the best option for everyone. Their hosting plans are relatively basic, and they may not be the best choice for high-traffic websites or those that require advanced features.

Namecheap provides affordable hosting and domain name registration. I have used their services which I rate high compared to other web hosting providers. Their customer service is responsive too. I'll advice you to go with hosting plans that have free domain name, SSL, email and CDN.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back