Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It's hard for me to manage a website.

At first I thought, other staff members can somehow deal with everything but my opinion and actions are required as well. I have been very busy with my office work and I believe it's not going to be easy to care of the website as well.
Half of the time, I want to give it up but I just can't bring myself to do it. I am a little emotional and if someone is nice, I overlook a lot of things. Others believe I am not a good leader and may be they are right.

But, it's my dream website and I would like to run it no matter how hard it is. What about you guys?

Managing a blog is not that difficult, but may be challenging. A blog will remain only visible to you if you don't know how to optimize it for search engines to find it. Getting your blog indexed by Google and other search engines is the preliminary step that must be taken to make your blog search engine optimized and visible to the world, not only to yourself. Anyone who does not know his way out of this problem will never make money online.

I have had two websites. Renewing the domain and hosting is getting costly. When the websites are not earning much, domain renewal and hosting renewal can become a financial burden. Another major problem is associated with the promotion. If you do not promote, you will lose traffic. If you do not want to lose traffic, you need to promote your website regularly. Promotion can cost you a lot of time.

It's hard for me to manage a website.

At first I thought, other staff members can somehow deal with everything but my opinion and actions are required as well. I have been very busy with my office work and I believe it's not going to be easy to care of the website as well.
Half of the time, I want to give it up but I just can't bring myself to do it. I am a little emotional and if someone is nice, I overlook a lot of things. Others believe I am not a good leader and may be they are right.

But, it's my dream website and I would like to run it no matter how hard it is. What about you guys?

Don't give up!! You'll find that there will be weeks or months that you can devote time and other weeks and months that you'll have only rare moments to log in and be active. It's how it is going to be with most of your interests in life, so don't give up.

I run a forum that can be extremely time consuming and at times I just let things go and hope someone else steps up or don't stress it if it doesn't get handled in a timely manner.

My newest forum I know is going to be a lot of work since it's new but my goal isn't to make it the biggest craft forum but to be a place I enjoy. If you're achieving some of your goals then it's really worth it. Some days you'll hate it and other days you're happy to be there.

No, not really. However, my sites haven't gotten super-big. In that case, it could be a situation where I'd need help. Nonetheless, though, sometimes I like to hire a gang to help just for fun, to be a pal. :)

I know the feeling, I am working as a counselor, my baby boy is born, working part time on two forums and writing my 4th book, though I am keeping it strong and continue moving forward, doing my best in all relations.

Don't give up!! You'll find that there will be weeks or months that you can devote time and other weeks and months that you'll have only rare moments to log in and be active. It's how it is going to be with most of your interests in life, so don't give up.

I run a forum that can be extremely time consuming and at times I just let things go and hope someone else steps up or don't stress it if it doesn't get handled in a timely manner.

My newest forum I know is going to be a lot of work since it's new but my goal isn't to make it the biggest craft forum but to be a place I enjoy. If you're achieving some of your goals then it's really worth it. Some days you'll hate it and other days you're happy to be there.
Thank you for the kind words, Lammchen. Lately, due to increased workload I have been having many depressing thoughts. Due to this work from home period, people in IT field are getting more work.

I work for more than 9-10 hours a day and still while logging our effort, we shouldn't enter more than 7 hours. It is very unfair and sometimes I just feel like quitting everything.

Managing website isn't thus arduous however if your site is revealed on any hosting site or managed by Google, perpetually you usually you mostly have to be compelled to move as a result of Google always changes its set of websites. For that you just continually follow Google updates for that, and to urge additional views on your web site, you mostly have to be compelled to keep it change which will for sure need some efforts that will be arduous or soft, and for programmers or freelancers, these updates square measure simple to be used.

Manage just 1 website i don't think is too hard , especially if you do it for pleasure , but it certainly takes a lot of time and patience.

I donet think it's hard to manage only one website even if you are busy however you can pay to someone to
manage it for you or give him a percent from the profits that's can solve the problem

Its all depends. If you're running a website who is static then you're doing all good. But if the content required to update daily then you have to be active. You can not skip a single day or leave the website without updating, you can lose your rank if show the laziness. I am running a gaming forum and managing it myself, I don't need to update it, beside banning some problematic members/ spammers

I donet think it's hard to manage only one website even if you are busy however you can pay to someone to
manage it for you or give him a percent from the profits that's can solve the problem
It's just a hobby of mine.

I usually don't get much from it. So far I made $70 in Google Adsense and it's been more than 7 years already. So, we are getting just $10 in an year, from MAF. Anyway, as it's a hobby I can't really trust other people, to manage it for me. There were a few unpleasant incidents before.

Managing a blog is really tasking, you have to keep the website and information in the website updated, you still have to attend to customers that need navigating somethings in the blog.

It's just a hobby of mine.

I usually don't get much from it. So far I made $70 in Google Adsense and it's been more than 7 years already. So, we are getting just $10 in an year, from MAF. Anyway, as it's a hobby I can't really trust other people, to manage it for me. There were a few unpleasant incidents before.
I feel you pain bro..I also had a blog on WordPress but I had to stop it cos of the work load back then and because I couldn't work efficiently on my phone.
You can try to hire someone close you or just try to market the blog on a social media platforms..am sure if you are earning more from the site..you will be motivated to work more on the blog

In my opinion it takes a great deal of time to manage by yourself there for you need a help to keep on it 24/7 . Maybe more than one assistant
Not necessarily..a staff will enough since the blog is just starting but it's not also necessary to work 24/7 on the blog..it could be 5-8 a day

It’s hatd for me I wrote for a blog sometimes ago but the stress is overhead imagine a site owner who doesn’t employ writers or many other staff it’ll be hard on them

Managing a website is one one the simplest thing to do on the online space. If you know how to manage a social media platform definitely it will be easy for you to manage a website. All what you need to know if to write an article, know the concept of search engine optimization and most importantly know how to optimize your website for good ranking

Managing a website is one one the simplest thing to do on the online space. If you know how to manage a social media platform definitely it will be easy for you to manage a website. All what you need to know if to write an article, know the concept of search engine optimization and most importantly know how to optimize your website for good ranking
I think its the simplest for some people and also the hardest for some people ,because most people who still know how to manage a social media site ,still find it hard to manage a site since there is a clear difference. and for site management you need to learn a lot

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back