What's new

Is making money from forex 100% certain?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Some forex traders has claimed that there is 100% certainty in forex if you are a professional trader. They believed that their strategy could work perfectly and it will deliver the desired result almost all the time. I think this is a fallacy.

No, success in forex trading is not guaranteed. While there are chances to benefit from trading currencies, there are also risks, and no system or technique can promise a success rate of 100%, to be quite honest with you

I don't think it is possible to make money from the forex market 100 percent. IN order to make money from forex, you will have to trade, when you trade, it is not possible to make profits always. There will be a time when you lose money, you might even lose your entire trading amount.

If we position ourselves as investors in forex, we should be careful with the lure of profit guarantees with one hundred percent profit accuracy. However, the forex market can move dynamically and when traders accidentally go against the trend, they can suffer huge losses if they work without risk management. Maybe someone remembers when the SnB intervened and made the CHF currency move more than 6000 pips, at that time some made big profits and some went bankrupt.

I trade using the MT4 platform and the FXOpen Ticktrader, I don't always make a profit, losses are still a part of trading, but here we can control losses with risk management.

No, making money from forex is not 100% certain. It involves risks because currency exchange rates can be unpredictable, influenced by various factors like economic events, geopolitical issues, and market sentiment. While some traders may profit, others may experience losses. It's important to approach forex trading with caution, understanding that there are no guarantees of consistent or guaranteed returns.

In this life nothing is guaranteed, no matter how professional you are in the field, there will always be a latent risk, especially in a market as risky as the forex market, and everyone knows that, so even if you are a trader professional, you will never be 100% certain that you will make money in this market, let's not be delusional...

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back