What's new

Is LinkedIn as a social site useful? Or it is best for finding work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here use Linkedin as a social site more than finding employment? I know there is a social aspect to the site where you can share updates about your life, work, etc. But does anyone here use it for marketing?

Does anyone here use Linkedin as a social site more than finding employment? I know there is a social aspect to the site where you can share updates about your life, work, etc. But does anyone here use it for marketing?
I know many people using LinkedIn to find jobs and freelancer but also some people are using it for marketing their products and business, these websites help people to grow.

In my own opinion LinkedIn is a social site that is performing best at what it was created for which is the networking place for professionals and it is living up to this expectation.

LinkedIn is useful as a social media marketing platform as well as a job site. You first need to build connections. Once you have managed to build a lot of connections, you can start promoting your business or website.

LinkedIn can be helpful for networking and job searching. With more than 500 million members, it is an effective social networking platform that can be utilized to interact with individuals in your field and develop relationships. It is also a fantastic tool for job hunters because it enables you to look for jobs.

LinkedIn can be helpful for networking and job searching. With more than 500 million members, it is an effective social networking platform that can be utilized to interact with individuals in your field and develop relationships. It is also a fantastic tool for job hunters because it enables you to look for jobs.
it can also be used as a freelance site, where if you can position yourself properly, you can get a lot of clients for your skillset but before you can achieve this feet, you would put in a lot of work to build your profile.

I have an account with linkedin but I don't login there. Linkedin is one of the best platforms in the current. I heard how people have get job through linkedin.

I have an account with linkedin but I don't login there. Linkedin is one of the best platforms in the current. I heard how people have get job through linkedin.
it is real, people get lots of jobs from LinkedIn and i have seen it happen to a lot of people i know, as it is a platform that helps to match prospective job seekers with employment.

Truth be told, there was actually a time when i thought LinkedIn was a platform ment for searching for jobs alone. It was later on i started hearing people talk about using it to also get clients for your business and as well promoting your business.

LinkedIn is a helpful social media platform for job searching and professional networking. Additionally, it is an effective tool for networking with industry experts and for marketing. Maintaining your profile is crucial, and you should use LinkedIn for more than simply job searching.

It is especially effective for finding work, but it also offers opportunities to build a brand, share content, and connect with other professionals in your industry.

In my own opinion LinkedIn is a social site that is performing best at what it was created for which is the networking place for professionals and it is living up to this expectation.
Indeed, LinkedIn has established itself as a leading social platform for professionals and has successfully created a space for networking, career development, and business interactions. It offers a range of features and tools specifically designed to cater to professionals, including job listings, professional profiles, industry groups, and content sharing opportunities.

LinkedIn is a social website that one can easily get some job from. This is because there is some job listings on there and one can apply for the jobs available and depending on one's luck I think they can get those slots.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back