What's new

Is it worth starting a YouTube channel these days?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
These days I feel like it's impossible to get started on YouTube and sites like it. But with YouTube it's especially hard because of how many people are on the platform, and the rules seem to damage users worse sometimes.

What do you think? Would it be a good idea to get into YouTube?

These days I feel like it's impossible to get started on YouTube and sites like it. But with YouTube it's especially hard because of how many people are on the platform, and the rules seem to damage users worse sometimes.

Starting a YouTube channel is worth it and you are surely going to make some money from it. It may take a long time but you will make money. You need to have good strategies.

Yes of course, starting a YouTube channel it is worth because this kind of business will give you much money in return, because I have people who are into such business, and they are making good money from it.

I think the relevancy of youtube is still there despite the growth of video sharing platforms. Youtube is a library of informative content as well as educational and entertainment based content. It has more viewers than tiktok.

Do you have the patience to wait? Starting a YouTube channel is one thing, the other is actually growing it to make sure you are able to grow it to the point where you can start making money from it. To do this, you would need a lot of hard work and consistency.

Well, it's very difficult to get anything that's financially worthy up and running without so much work. Starting and building a YouTube channel to the point where you can monetize it and be getting paid every month is not an easy work. To meet up with the 1000 subscribers or 4000 watch hours in the last 12 months is the biggest challenge.

In order to run your own channel on YouTube, you must have conversation and explanation skills. Without this, you will not be able to become a YouTuber/blogger. This is a rather difficult and long process. You will have to go a long way to gain subscribers, views and attract real interested viewers. But if you achieve this, you can connect channel monetization and receive for every 1000 views a different amount depending on your country. For example, the USA 🇺🇸 or the UK 🇬🇧 can receive about $5 (£4.10) for 1000 views of your videos, which is a good amount. Imagine your video has 120 thousand views, that’s $600 or £495.

Do you have the patience to wait? Starting a YouTube channel is one thing, the other is actually growing it to make sure you are able to grow it to the point where you can start making money from it. To do this, you would need a lot of hard work and consistency.

Starting a YouTube project is one of the most difficult aspect of working online because it takes time for you to build your channel to the extent where it is going to be possible for you to monetize it and start making money from it.

If you're the kind of person that is in a haste to make money, it is going to be very difficult for you to make money through YouTube channel.

It depends on your goals and the time you have to dedicate to making your YouTube channel successful, if what you are looking for is quick results it may not be profitable to start a YouTube channel, but if you dedicate effort and have patience, in addition to working in a profitable niche and know how to position yourself and deal with the competition, in the long run it can be profitable to open a YouTube channel and make it grow.

I think the relevancy of youtube is still there despite the growth of video sharing platforms. Youtube is a library of informative content as well as educational and entertainment based content. It has more viewers than tiktok.

The trend is actually looking like TikTok is having more viewers than YouTube but it is not actually the reality because YouTube have laid a very strong foundation when it comes to being a video content channel for any kind of niche. There is nothing you are going to look for on YouTube that you wouldn't find.

I do not think there is a free platform as good as youtube when it comes to making money online. Have you heard of anyone using a free platform and making millions of dollars, except youtube, of course? Well, it is not easy to make a lot of money on youtube but it is certainly a wonderful platform to generate big income

I still believe that YouTube is still the biggest streaming platform in the world today. It still gives everyone a level playing ground to start their streaming career which its success is going to depend on how the person is contributing to the growth of his channel, unlike how difficult it is on Twitch for new members to enjoy success on it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back