What's new

Is it worth it to have a private pension and a public one?

It remains difficult to find comparative jobs in the public and private sectors anyway.
He makes two other key points.
Firstly, he regards public sector pensions as far from "gold-plated".
Secondly, he says that, although some private sector employees receive less, this should not affect public sector pensions. It should not, he says, be a race to the bottom.

It is not wrong to plan alternative pension plan for yourself.
This is your life it boils down to you at the end of the day. You should be able to make decisions for your future and not always leaving your future in hands of others.
There are insurance company that has pension plan that can benefit pensioners outside the government benefit.

Yes of course but this is possible in a situation where the person worked or is working in both the private sector and public sector therefore at the end of his or service year will receive pension from both public company and private company.

It's not worth saving into a pension

Most people can expect to get back more in retirement than they put in their pension. Most people saving into a workplace pension also benefit from contributions from their employer and the government in the form of tax relief*.

It is not worth saving for a pension.

In retirement, most people can expect to get back more than they put into their pension. In the form of tax relief, most people who save on a workplace pension also benefit from contributions from their employer and the government*.

The private pension that is received is up to a limited number of people that we get as hard work, so I want to say that the public money isAnd there's no risk in what a private pension.

I understand that if you retired from the public sector you have a public pension and when you retire from a private sector you have a private pension, but I am not sure you can have both a private and public pension scheme the same time. However both of the are very important because they assist the retiree after retirement.

While I have been working since I came home I have been paying or the public pension and I was wondering if its worth it to have both public and private pensions.
Is it taking a risk getting a second pension plan?
Tax benefits Think of a personal pension as a long-term savings plan which comes with the added benefit of tax relief. Whatever money you save into your pension will get tax relief so any contribution you make to your pension means more money in your pocket and less going to the government.

In my country only public sectors give pension. It is very benificial. You can live without job.i fully agree with you. On retirement you get a huge bonus from government and pension every month. You can invest it in a business.
It is like this, an investment must be made but I believe that it can be in a property that can be rented and receive a monthly payment with it, from the comfort of your home, since they are elderly and should not be in forced labor.

Having a public and private pension is not something that is easy, it mean you have to work for the government and and another private company
But the public is more reliable

While I have been working since I came home I have been paying or the public pension and I was wondering if its worth it to have both public and private pensions.
Is there anything like public and private pension ? . Pension are basically paid by Government institutions in most cases ,and few private institutions, and one cannot easily be eligible for both at same time. However , one can save with a pension company while working.

Like seriously I wish I could also have the privilege you have in your country in my own country as well to earn both public pension and private pension. But here in my country to earn one of it is like a war,so many people died or because they were waiting for their pension funds. So keep enjoying the both ok.

I think it is definitely worth it and it's certainly legal. I have a works pension which I paid into all my working life and a state pension which is paid out by the government. Many people don't bother with the works one as when they are young is all seems so far away but it is good to think ahead because every little helps and you will probably need it by the time you retire.

I prefer to receive private gratutuity from private companies thab government pension ,because you could sue the private company easily ,if they refuse to pay your pension
Post automatically merged:

I prefer to receive private gratutuity from private companies thab government pension ,because you could sue the private company easily ,if they refuse to pay your pension

From the country where I come from I can tell you that this is one hundred percent the ideal thing to do because pensioners in some states here go months without pay and some without complete pay . if you can carve out a private pension plan for yourself then that very good.

It is worth it if the laws in your own country of residence permits it. It will really be to your advantage at the end of the day though not so easy for start

I might not be able to say much about this subject matter as a result of the fact that I do not work for the government and besides I am not yet a pensioner.

I think it depends on the work you are doing ,but if it works out there is nothing really bad in having a multiple pension plan many people have done something too

If you are capable of being able to contribute to both then why not, you can. And the fact of the matter is that you will enjoy it at the end of the day

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back