What's new

Is it worth it to have a private pension and a public one?

If you feel you can manage to get another job after you might have retired from a public sector job, then it's fine so long as you get the other private sector job so that you can also get a pension from that too if you retire

If you feel you can manage to get another job after you might have retired from a public sector job, then it's fine so long as you get the other private sector job so that you can also get a pension from that too if you retire
My brother-in-law who is working as a doctor in a government hospital is qualified for a government pension when he retires. But he had some stint in the private sector that he is paying the premium for 5 years now to complete the required 10 years contribution. He will have 2 pensions when he retires.

Depending on the country you are, it really doesn't matter. So long you have both plans separately, you can freely benefit from them both.

if you are actually capable to pay for all of them each, after that why certainly not, you will not be actually shedding everything since you will obtain rather than a typical pension plan, a increased one as well as protect your after task lifestyle as well as reside it more pleased
Pension is the benefits an active worker would get after his years of putting up for his job,so if the person involve has the capacity to put aside some extra money for another pension scheme,then its ok.

As long as the pension plan that you choose for yourself is something that is going to work for you very well on the long run it is something that you should focus on choosing.

It is not a bad idea. It will only be appalling if you've got nothing to show for it after decades of giving your inputs. Public or private pension is worth it all.

Yes is good to have a public pension than a private pension, private pension is not reliable and not too good. Public pension is the best and reliable. You can give it a try.

Seriously, a lot of people have actually had a lot of money when they're making use of private pension which is why it is very important that those that are making use of public pension stays ahead of the private ones.

While I have been working since I came home I have been paying or the public pension and I was wondering if its worth it to have both public and private pensions.
Is it taking a risk getting a second pension plan?
I don't think there's a risk there.
If the government pays your pensions, you can also have a personal pension where you can save up some money.
In a long run, the money saved would be worth it.

Yes, that is very possible and I think it will be the very best form of decision which will aid you good living through the sources of income. After the public retirement, their are alot of people who also engage and invest in the private sectors and it worth them Income.

It is very worth it if you can have both. However, it would be better not to spread yourself too thin while doing these things.

It is not a bad idea. It will only be appalling if you've got nothing to show for it after decades of giving your inputs. Public or private pension is worth it all.
Yes. I believe it is possible and worth it to have pension funds from both sectors. A government worker who also has established a business can have pension schemes from both ends.

There is nothing bad in having a private pension if you don't have much trust in the public pension scheme. This is going to tell a lot on your salary. Instead you can develop multiple streams of income for yourself why you invest in private pension from the profit.

There is nothing bad in having a private pension if you don't have much trust in the public pension scheme. This is going to tell a lot on your salary. Instead you can develop multiple streams of income for yourself why you invest in private pension from the profit.
I do not have full trust in the public pension. However, I didn't have the money for taking a private pension that would have given me a higher pension. Unfortunately my small pension now is good only for my personal needs and it cannot be considered substantial in any which way.

I do not have full trust in the public pension. However, I didn't have the money for taking a private pension that would have given me a higher pension. Unfortunately my small pension now is good only for my personal needs and it cannot be considered substantial in any which way.
To be very honest with you I don't believe in this pension schemes. The reason is that there are a lot of pension scheme scam in my country. And this usually have a greater effect on the community and society at large.

It is not possible to have private pension and public one at the same time.once register for on pension scheme, you wait for the time of your pension time. Provided you have retired,and process it for your future benefits.

Yes is my answer to have a double pension - one from the government's standard pension and another private pension. However, we cannot trust the insurance companies here with a private pension plan. There were several insurance companies that has educational fund, pension plan and also health and medical insurance. The only pension I have is from the government which is paltry although for me it is okay.

You may not be able to engage in private and public business to a point of getting into a pension at a time, over here it is only the government worker that are able to get pension, if you're not working for the public sectors then obviously the chance of getting a pension may be low.

Anything that would make your investment options more should be taken. So I'll do that if I had the opportunity to get more than one pension schemes, I'll do that gladly because it really helps me in the long run.

it is a good move to have both private pension as well as the public one if you are working for the government or you are a public servant. The only problem is that you might find it difficult to keep up with the remaining money left after the pension has been taken from the salary.

While I have been working since I came home I have been paying or the public pension and I was wondering if its worth it to have both public and private pensions.
Is it taking a risk getting a second pension plan?
Having a personal pension plan for yourself is very good and important,because in addition to what your employer is saving aside for your retirement,it would be an advantage to save up something for the future and add to your retirement benefits.

It is really worth it because it does not show any wisdom if you decide to sit and wait on only one opportunity to utilise when there are lots of other opportunities that abound out there for you to utilise.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back