What's new

Is it worth it to have a private pension and a public one?

The public sector in a lot of countries is something that you cannot fully rely on and that is why a lot of people usually make retirement plans on the home. It is advisable that you should have the government none the less but then you should also make personal preparations .

Yes. I believe it is possible and worth it to have pension funds from both sectors. A government worker who also has established a business can have pension schemes from both ends.
Even without esterblisging any form of business,an individual can decide to be putting a very good substansive amount monthly,provided he can be able to meet up with the terms of agreement from the pension office.

I prefer public pension because that is the best one over here since it will be back up by the government. Private business organisation may not gives people opportunity to get pension over here.

Well in my country I do not know whether the private sectors do pay pension but the public sector do pay pensions to there retired workers and I will love go for the public sectors than the private sector.

I want to emphasize that the public money is risk-free and that only a small number of people benefit from the private pension that is paid out in exchange for their labor.

Well in my country I do not know whether the private sectors do pay pension but the public sector do pay pensions to there retired workers and I will love go for the public sectors than the private sector.
To me both are actually very good,the only thing about public pension is that after retirement you will be paid in bits monthly,while with a private sector,you will be given the full amount at once as you retire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back