What's new

Is it wise to use business funds without telling the co founder?

In my opinion, I feel it is unwise to as a founder of a business to use the business fund without telling your co-founder because,
Peradventure you are not able to return the fund, it could bring about the collapse of the business and it can bring about diversity when your co-founder get to know about it.
That may lead to the falling of the business because united you stand and divided you fall.

It is not wise to use business funds without telling co-founders.it is totally wrong. Using business funds without seeking the consent of the other co-founders, it can be very catastrophic, it will eventually come out to the open no matter how much you try to cover it up and trust will be lost

It is not wise to use business money without telling your partner, it might cause a huge problem for the business and also individually between you two, there should be a process to do so and the other party needs to be involved and if he is ok with it. But normally it's not advisable, business funds should be mainly for the growth of the business only and not for your personal issues or problems. So it's not advisable to use business funds if it's not your own personal business.

In the case of business that was built by two parties . Financial decisions and other decisions are made together . This is because that part of the rules guiding partnership. To take financial responsibility without the knowledge of the other is to cause trouble in the business
@Josemendez even if the other person holds you in high regards and trust your decisions completely when it comes to business and dealings one should never take such trust for granted. Many sees this as opportunity to loot and divert funds belonging to the company.

Absolutely not! No it is not wise to use the funds without telling your co founder aur without telling him because many people are from young generation they did mistakes like this but at the end stage very bad for both of you and your business and your reputation so you should talk to him about anything you want to use, want to spend or any other activity related to business.

I'd say no. If these are business funds and we are not the only founder, apart of losing reliability, there is in addiction the risk to jeopardise the business. And the co-founders get in trouble as we get. I cannot forget my big friend's father sentenced to prison cause his co-founders business fraudsters.

It is not wise because you are in sort of like a partnership. You owe it to your partner to let them know when you want to take out money from the business. That way you build trust and also avoid having serious problems with your partner in future.

Any business that involve partnership with one or two person should be base on transparency. Anything short of that is act of dishonesty which should not be encourage. Nothing should be done without the knowledge of the co-founder

I don't think that's a good idea you must be honest with the founder of your business seeking permission from the co-founder is very important talkless of using business funds without permission,it can even put someone into big problem when the founder notice and that can lead to fired from business

In business even not with a managing staff, communications is key. It is wrong that you should not inform a co founder before using the funds that are meant for the business simply because the money is not yours alone. If you do this or continue doing this, it is likely to bring about mistrust.

Its totally wrong , and the person could get jailed for doing so i don't really like or support such idea ,i wish you could tell the co founder first before taking out such decision

Actually,is not wise to use business fund without telling the co founder, because doing this will lead to business break-up or split, because when the co founder realized what's going on without his or her consent,he or she won't be in good terms with the company

It is very bad idea to do such a thing. How can an employee utilize the company money for personal thing without informing the company owner? It's even insulting to ask whether you can use it or not. If I'm the business owner I will fire such an employee.
Very true, this is fraud of the highest order and will make any organization fire the culprit. Such a thing should never be overlooked.

I don't think it's wise for you to use business found without telling your co founder, if your co-founder actually finds out it will seems to him like stealing.

It's not wise to use business funds without the consent of the co founders. No reason whatsoever can justify that.. Because, they must be aware of how funds for the business are being spent and you'll make the decisions together

It is not a good thing to do to use fund without the consent of the cofounder it is totally wrong. This will make the partner not to trust you with funds in future and can leads to a lot of disagreement between the two parties. Funds is the hearth of a business, it should be used when the parties involved agreed to it.

No.. It's by no way advisable or wise to use business funds without informing the co founders. The business fund isn't for any individual, uts meant for the business and decisions must be made collectively

There is nothing wise there at all. You still funds generated from a joint business venture and espectnthat the other party should be smelling? Not possible at all
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing wise there at all. You still funds generated from a joint business venture and espectnthat the other party should be smelling? Not possible at all

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

Is it wise to use business funds without telling the co founder?
it's a great offence in the court of law if it's a business that's subject to the deed of partnership. I mean why would anyone ever try to do that? It's totally wrong

We head of cases where co founders fight dirty because of missing money they often suspect each other. It is absolutely wrong to take money without informing your Co founder it isn't nice at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back