What's new

Is it wise to use business funds without telling the co founder?

Such behavior may lead to loss of trust and this may see the business go down.
Every money used from the company puse should be well accounted for

Not only is it not a good behavior but it is also a bad trait, a dubious character and someone with such attitude should be avoided. If I have a partner and such person behaves like that then that is the end of our business relationship

It is very bad idea to do such a thing. How can an employee utilize the company money for personal thing without informing the company owner? It's even insulting to ask whether you can use it or not. If I'm the business owner I will fire such an employee.
We are of the same opinion. But what if it wasn't done by a worker, what if it was done by a co-founder? You can't just fire him. All the same doing taking out found without telling anyone is bad and brings mistrust

If someone is doing this in my business organisation I will definitely not be able to accept the person again into the business .I mean how could someone even use a business fund without even telling the owner of the business?. this is not even the best thing at all.

You are correct, dishonesty of co-founders/partners is what discourages people from going into partnership thereby making them to remain as sole proprietors. The partners must always carry themselves along as regards any steps/changes to be taken be it financial or management steps/changes, these are very necessary in enhancing speedy growth of the business.

It isn't ideal of a partner who without due informations use the capital or profit of a business without informing the co partner or co founder. It might lead to retaliation and the downfall of the business.

If you are in partnership business, you should never use the funds even if you own most of the shares. It does not matter whether your partner is 80 percent partner or 1 percent partner, what matters is trust worthiness.

I don't think that's a good idea. because you are definitely stealing.as a employee you need to have this qualities,brave,loyal and truth. taking a money without the co founders consent is stealing.

It is very wrong to make use of a business funds without informing your co-founder. In as much as you also have the power to do such,as long as the business is a partnership business,your co-founder needs to know how the business funds is been used for account purpose.

It is very wrong to make use of a business funds without informing your co-founder,as long as the business is a partnership business,your co-founder needs to know how the business funds is been used for account purpose.
It is very wise to inform your co founder,business fund need to be withdraw with the concience of others and any stake holder in the business,I think that fund is the foundation of any business but for this aspect people dont need to spend or misuse the business fund might cause alot of financial problem and if not through agreement conflict may arise.

It is absolutely not right to take business funds without informing your business partner. It will cause mistrust if he eventually finds out and it may lead to the downfall of the business.

This should not be considered in any way because it is not the best option ,you do not have to take the law of someone's business into your hand, everything you are doing in such an organisation should be let known to the original owner

Is not good to use business find without informing co founder.it sounds some how when someone spend funds that is belongs to group or society because is act of dubious behavior

Using business fund without involving your partner can bring about suspicious when the other party that are found out. It is very to carry your partner along whenever you want to me use of business fund

Yes when it happens to be that it's a sole proprietorship form of business, one has to record and tell the rest of his fellow about everything both in and out of the business to maintain peaceful coexistence and trust.

No it is absolutely not right to do that,if you are In partnership with someone you should atleast consult your Co owner first before taking such decision other wise it will be seen as stealing

That is not a wise thing to do...taking and using business funds without the knowledge of the co-founder.
As the co-founder, i would feel betrayed and taken granted of.
It is really wrong.
You agreed to partner with someone to run a business and signed certain terms.
Taking out business funds without the knowledge of your partner is totally wrong.

I think, the use of fund for any other form of transaction, with your co funders being informed, is a great mistake that you may not be trusted by them any longer and that may affect the growth and development of the business. They have to be informed at all cost.

If you commit such crimes in any business organisation your chance of being fired is 95%.. as an employee or a worker you are not permitted to make any attempts to use the company's fund without a permission... You have to seek advice from people that are the real owner of the money....

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back