What's new

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

As a start-up business, re investing all your profit might be a wise decision if you look at it, you stand to have more gain but you should plan to know if it would be profitable to invest all profit or keep some and invest the rest

For me it isn't because, you don't know what to expect again. Most of this investment site can just short down over night. It would be better to remove out of your profit than investing all

For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

I think you should not invest all your profit because you need money for emergencies also and if you are not able to get it then retained earnings have a potential for that , so , never invest all your profit . Its really dangerous for future.

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

Reinvesting all one's profit as start up is not a bad idea since the money is going back into the business to expand it for more profit. The dream of all business owners is to build it to a level where steady revenue will be sure on every investment, so it will be a good thing to add up the investment to increase the profit.

It depends on how the profit came through.if the profit is from a legit investment, it is very good and advisable to reinvest it but if it's from a business that you sweated before you got the profit, do not try it.i hope you understand me.
I get your point but I have a contrary opinion on this your view. What if the sole aim of the investor is to increase the profit he or she gets from the business? Does it really matter to consider where the money come from?. Well i don't think there is anything wrong in doing that.

The. Purpose of business or investment is to acquire profit. Some people depend on their investment for means of livelihood while others have some other source of income they can fall back to. Therefore while investing always be sure there is still something left for you to fall back to

The answer to this question depends on a whole lot of factors and most especially the nature of your business, what industry are you involved in? Or what is the turnover in terms of profit of the business.

OK.... Well its wise but i weight won't advice it. Because it with fine in the first place or because you have no loss at the first stage deosnt mean there wont be loss why not re-invest your capital and keep the profit to re-strategize when things go wrong.

As for me I don't think it is really wise for someone to we invest all his Profit and start-up, you need to be considerate, sometimes you get broke down in a new business

Capital NO. it's an unwise decision to re invest your profit.. There's something we call, retained profit and every business should have that because no one can tell what will happen in the next financial year.

In as much the main aim of a business owner is to expand his or her business tentacles so as to increase the profit been generated from the business, reinvesting one's profit is good.

Well, regarding your question on if i should re invest all profits i made from my first year running my business back into the business, my personal opinion is that it totally depends on the nature of the business and how good your profits are

Concerning if it is wise to re-invest all your profit as startup . Well, I don't actually see anything bad in re-investing your profit especially when it is in an early stage and when it is also an investment that you trust. But if there is much return after an investment, you can diversify the money into other investment that will yield more profit

If you want a horse for a long race, you should be investing every penny you have made from start up. This will ensure that you have enough investment for your business.

Different people different strategy. For me I won't reinvest all my profits in the business, I would rather set up a percentage that will go back to my savings while one goes to the business. In a situation whereby the business collapses, I will have something to fall back to.

Its your choice if you want to do ,because so many people have invested their profit of their startup business and still end up failing , be very sure of the business before doing so

It all depends on the kind of business one is involved in, is can be tempting to reinvest all the profit made back into a business but sometimes the business may not come out the way it is suppose to be, and that will amount to a huge loss. It Bette sometimes to go with the slow and steady movement.

I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity
I totally agree with you as it is not a bad idea to reinvest your profits at startup business but one must be very smart and careful when dealing with startup businesses as any missed steps could be the end of the business. You can reinvest half of your profits for a start.

I would not advice reinvesting everything because it is important to save some money for the rainy days and that would not be possible if you are not saving any money.

it is not advisable but sometimes it depends on so many things because there are some business that will require much money even after you have made a profit so it is always wise for you to invest the profit to grow the business to a reasonable standard first, it depends on circumstances.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back