What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

Investing your gratuity or your pension is a wise thing to do, but it all depends on how large the sum is. If your pension is small, then you should rather invest your gratuity

you can't really know if it's wise or not, it depends on what platform you are dealing with and if it's legit or not, in both of cases to make sure that you aren't going to face troubles, invest only a small percentage from it till you know the results and then you are free to invest whatever amount you want

We all have our own different view on this things I can't persuade someone to invest is pension or gratuity it's way more than that . As a pensioners you definitely might need money at any time.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
In my own point of view , gratuity is a big money and its to be used for something special , like building house , buying lands which you can see, so i don't advise using gratuity in investing on crypto currency, but pension can be used to invest.

We all have our own different view on this things I can't persuade someone to invest is pension or gratuity it's way more than that . As a pensioners you definitely might need money at any time.
You are right that a pensioner might need money for emergency purposes. It is always good to have cash on hand that will give you peace of mind. But if you have excess cash on hand then it is also probably a good idea to make use of it like investing in something or doing a home-based business that can make the extra money earn.

Even insurance companies have their flaws, their percentage interest is like that of banks it is very low so it is just better to have another safe investment that pays one periodically.
It is wise to invest both your gratuity and pension if the need arise, investment is profitable so if you have the opportunity to invest you should do that because it is a wise decision.

It is wise to invest both your gratuity and pension if the need arise, investment is profitable so if you have the opportunity to invest you should do that because it is a wise decision.
But you should also note that you should not put all your eggs in one basket, so that you do not loose all your investment in one platform and loose all your hard earned money.

I think there I see if our options out there other than crypto or Forex. If someone invests all their gratuity into crypto and then loses it all I think that would be devastating so it is better to look for a safer investment plan.

I think there I see if our options out there other than crypto or Forex. If someone invests all their gratuity into crypto and then loses it all I think that would be devastating so it is better to look for a safer investment plan.
it is very wise to invest your gratuity because of the gratuity normally comes in bonk while your pension is monthly and can hardly be invest

Since there are risks associated with investments, it would turn out to be a wide decision if the investment works out so that's why its imperative to do proper research prior to any investment

You can invest a portion. However, I won't advice you put in a lump sum into the investment as there is no guarantee. So try with a few amount.
it is very wise to invest your gratuity because gratuity comes in a hole and the amount of money is normally very huge for you to start up a business.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
The type of investment you have put out here,is a very high risk one for a person that has spent all his youthful years to accumulate wealth for his old age.He should rather put his money in a secure venture that is risk free,rather than a volatile venture.

You can invest a portion. However, I won't advice you put in a lump sum into the investment as there is no guarantee. So try with a few amount.
Usually a lump sum investment falls victim to a scammer. Never ever invest a big sum especially if that is your retirement pay. Buy a real estate or something like jewelry for your personal investment. Take care of your money because a pensioner is in his last leg of life that earning money is not easy.

Investing your gratuity or your pension is a wise thing to do, but it all depends on how large the sum is. If your pension is small, then you should rather invest your gratuity
Normally when it comes to check which of the two is bigger,i think it is the gratuity,nand that would be the one to do an investment in.The investment should be a low risk one,because we are dealing with aged persons here,who have spent their lifes saving for their retirement.

Normally when it comes to check which of the two is bigger,i think it is the gratuity,nand that would be the one to do an investment in.The investment should be a low risk one,because we are dealing with aged persons here,who have spent their lifes saving for their retirement.
It is a very wise as an individual to invest all year gratuity and pension because when you invest all your funds you tend to get more money.

It is savvy to contribute your tip and annuity. However, that relies upon the retired person decision, only one out of every odd retired person might want to contribute their benefits and tip. Yet, with respect to me when I resign I will utilize my tip and annuity to set up a limited scale business.

Be wise in making any investment, make sure you have made the necessary research. I have seen alot of persons who invested their pensions and ended up loosing everything they had.

It is a very wise as an individual to invest all year gratuity and pension because when you invest all your funds you tend to get more money.
As good as it sounds,where one may look at it from the point of more fluidity of funds the more the returns.But we should understand that if you have not started running the outfit for sometimes and you know what revenue is comming in and the intruges and dynamics of the business,you cannot just put all the money just like that,remember it is called a venture,filled with uncertainties.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back