What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

The total amount of gratuity, I think no, unless the investment is a very low rate risk (and unless having studied the markets and environments, because we know during times such the current years, even the most low risk investments are facing losses of money). We must remember as we become more and more older, our needs increase too. And we can't jeopardise money into risky investments. In my opinion, a percentage of pension is better to invest (little by little investments).

I don't think it is advisable for anyone to invest his/her pension or gratuity on an investment. Especially if returns on investment is not really guaranteed, that's the investment is very risky and there is a high probability of the investment going otherwise. Your pension is meant for your upkeep during retirement.

The total amount of gratuity, I think no, unless the investment is a very low rate risk (and unless having studied the markets and environments, because we know during times such the current years, even the most low risk investments are facing losses of money). We must remember as we become more and more older, our needs increase too. And we can't jeopardise money into risky investments. In my opinion, a percentage of pension is better to invest (little by little investments).
You stated your points perfectly. At this point in time, I'll say it will be unwise for a pensioner to use his or her gratuity to invest in a high risk investment opportunity. They should invest little by little and use some of the money to meet their daily end to end needs.

I don't think it is advisable for anyone to invest his/her pension or gratuity on an investment. Especially if returns on investment is not really guaranteed, that's the investment is very risky and there is a high probability of the investment going otherwise. Your pension is meant for your upkeep during retirement.
Very well explained "Your pension is intended to support you during your retirement", therefore I do not recommend investing in cryptos or online, because it is high risk, on the contrary if you really want to invest, it can be in a real estate property which you can rent and receive a monthly payment.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
Hmm the question of knowing whether its right investing all your gratuity and pension into for ex and crypto currency is wise question because the world as evolve around this asset
But the answers is yes. But know and research more on what you are investing on...

Investing ur gratuity in cryptocurrency is a risk too far that i can not encourage anyone to take. We can invest in cryptocurrency but not with our gratuity money or pension money but rather spare money can be use.

Yes I believe it is wise to invest your gratuity or pension, I believe this is the best thing anyone should do, most especially when it comes to your gratuity.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
I don't see anything bad in investing your pension or gratuity in something meaningful if you are very sure of the outcome of the investment.

If not because of how bad the economy is, pensions are monies that are supposed to be for your Normal upkeep but yes, it is not bad to invest them especially if you have a long term in grounds and have a sure investment plan in ground that can yield profits over some time.

It may not seem wise but you have to have done a lot of background checks on what ever investment you are intending to o put your gratuity into. You need to get the help of experts too

When you are entitled to pension, you will be at least 60 years of age (in my home country), I do not think it is wise to invest your funds at this age. What if you lost all your investment?

Bit coin is the principal form of crypto currency. It is the most widely acceptable and valuable form of crypto. I would advise anybody to invest their money in this. This is because from every analysis available , the price of bit coin will still increase. This is due to its high demand.
However, any investor hoping to get reasonable profit must be ready to break the bank to get good profit.

Yes of course it is wise and advisable for you to invest both your gratuity and also your pension. This is the best way you can use this money when been given to you.

You can invest either your pension or your gratuity this all depends on individual perspective, but most people like to invest their gratuity because gratuity normally comes in large bonk.

Honestly speaking, even if you will want to invest your gratuity instead of pension into cryptocurrencies or forex trading, it should be certain percentage and not the whole chunk of your gratuity please I beg you. You should have a very good knowledge of this investments before making such a bold attempt also

Honestly speaking, even if you will want to invest your gratuity instead of pension into cryptocurrencies or forex trading, it should be certain percentage and not the whole chunk of your gratuity please I beg you. You should have a very good knowledge of this investments before making such a bold attempt also
It is a wise decision I agree with your point of view this will enable you to make more profit but I think investing with your gratuity will be the best.

between your pension and gratuity I think it is wise for you to invest your gratuity, this is because your gatuity is much more than your pension and your gratuity is been paid to you once. your pension is just half of your normal monthly salary, so it will be hard for you to invest such amount

Yes, for me I think you can use your pension pay for investment. But the main factor to consider is whether you can afford to lose such funds. If the money is not hot money, you can use it and invest with the hope of getting profit.
it is a wise decision for every individual to invest whether it is your pension or your gratuity one thing you must know investment is the key to greater success as an individual and also a businessman.

between your pension and gratuity I think it is wise for you to invest your gratuity, this is because your gatuity is much more than your pension and your gratuity is been paid to you once. your pension is just half of your normal monthly salary, so it will be hard for you to invest such amount
If the gratuity is what we call here retirement pay then that is big money. Our plan for my wife's retirement pay 2 years from now is to buy a suburban lot or a rural land for our retirement home. We both have our monthly pension so the big money should really be invested so it will not be spent.

My view on dis is dat it all depends on d type of investment cuz most times salary earners who don't get their normal monthly stipends might get frustrated along d way so d best tin to do is invest in a very good n liable insurance company n keep getting paid till one dies
Even insurance companies have their flaws, their percentage interest is like that of banks it is very low so it is just better to have another safe investment that pays one periodically.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back