What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

Gratuity is a huge sum of money paid to retired civil servants as their reward for dedicating whole lot of time working. I'll say its good to invest some of it cos its large, but pension should be kept aside for upkeep, health wise, and food.

Last edited:
Gratuity is a huge sum of money paid to retired civil servants as their reward for dedicating whole lot of time working. I'll say its good to invest some of it cos its large, bit pension should be kept aside for upkeep and maintenance, food.
I can't agree less with your comment above but to buttress the point that investment opportunities for pensioners should be the type that guarantee constant return on investment in other to achieve the aim of sustainability.

I can't agree less with your comment above but to buttress the point that investment opportunities for pensioners should be the type that guarantee constant return on investment in other to achieve the aim of sustainability.
You're right my dear, it should be utilized very well so it will bring steady return. A pensioner doesn't need a stress business, they need the one that keeps them closer to their comfort arena or home. So I'll think real estate investment should suit them.

Investing one's pension depends on the individual's personal decision, if you think there is any need to improve your financial standards, then you can make some research and market analysis on products that have a high buying power, create your business plan and ensure that you maintain effective management standards, if you think the investment is unnecessary then save the pension or use it to cater for some priorities.

You're right my dear, it should be utilized very well so it will bring steady return. A pensioner doesn't need a stress business, they need the one that keeps them closer to their comfort arena or home. So I'll think real estate investment should suit them.
More so, real estate estate investment has been very reliable and consistent with reasonable return on investment which fits the pattern of spending of most pensioners. statistically, it has been proven that at such age most pensioner only seek for finance to cater for their basic needs.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
I believe investing wisely in your pension and gratuity is the best thing to do when someone retired from work , running around doing business is not the best option since you at old and cannot be active as before, so investing is the best thing to do.

More so, real estate estate investment has been very reliable and consistent with reasonable return on investment which fits the pattern of spending of most pensioners. statistically, it has been proven that at such age most pensioner only seek for finance to cater for their basic needs.
Yes, at that point in their life, they ought to chase for basic needs. And not chasing after wealth and other natural belongings. Those things won't do them good, rather pose serious health challenge to their lives cos of the stress that comes through it.

Yes, at that point in their life, they ought to chase for basic needs. And not chasing after wealth and other natural belongings. Those things won't do them good, rather pose serious health challenge to their lives cos of the stress that comes through it.
very true @Sincerem. Personally, I have first hand experience leaving with two pensioners in the past and i realized how simple they lived after retirement. Even those that which to still want to be active can't be as active as they want due to health challenges.

very true @Sincerem. Personally, I have first hand experience leaving with two pensioners in the past and i realized how simple they lived after retirement. Even those that which to still want to be active can't be as active as they want due to health challenges.
Thanks a lot cos you share same view with me @maventiger. Those pensioners needs relaxation at its best and not stressing the bones and arteries on a harder business initiative. If i get to such stage in my life, i have to retire on some business movement to be closer to my home.

Tips and annuities are two things, gratuity is like the main part of your cash, while benefits are like the monthly payments. I will expect you to mean, given the possibility that I have to deal with this inquiry; would somebody contribute its tip?
If the person has what the person is able to support and rely on the monetary aims of the person it can begin.

From my point of view,it is not wise to invest all your finances in a particular investment,at least you should have some savings lying in a savings accounts then you can use the other funds for investment.

Tips and annuities are two things, gratuity is like the main part of your cash, while benefits are like the monthly payments. I will expect you to mean, given the possibility that I have to deal with this inquiry; would somebody contribute its tip?
If the person has what the person is able to support and rely on the monetary aims of the person it can begin.
Investing your gratuity or pension on a business or an investment is the right thing to do for a pensioner because at the time of retiring a pensioneer should be relaxing and having nice Time rather than running around and working with old age.

An investment creates and generate returns so investing with pension or gratuity would be a good option as it would provide other means to earn passive income when you are retired and resting.

To have an investment is good and leads to profitability but at the same time not at the expense of the little pension you receive as the retiree for your upkeep most especially at the age of always trying to be healthy but if the pensioner can take the risk them he or she should invest some part of the money and not all.

The purpose of pension or gratuity is that so that after retirement you can establish a little something for yourself as an avenue to be making money because most pensioners after retirement end up not working anymore, and in some cases they might not have finish training their kids into tertiary institutions in such cases how do you intend going about it then

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
I will rather invest my gratuity in an investment I could hold someone of,when it all goes the other way. Although am not the type that think negative about what I want to do in life,but we have to be truthful to ourself,anything can happen in life so I always get prepare for anything in life. So invest wisely.

Investing gratuity or part of monthly pension in forex or crytocurrency trading is a very high dangerous act that can lead to zero profit in the end. We should know that losing ones money or gaining a lot of profit from crytocurrency or forex trading is like a nightmare no one can guarantee. I won't advise this is safe.

Investing your gratuity in crypto currency is always foolish, because you can not assess things in crypto world. It is more unpredictable things than physicaly business. So investment in real estate business, will be better than in crypto world all your gratuity.

Gratuity or annuity, pension is the benefit that comes from pension. And the public institutions or sector are the one that offers such reward. Some lucrative private company or institutions offer such but not like the public type.

Investing your gratuity in crypto currency is always foolish, because you can not assess things in crypto world. It is more unpredictable things than physicaly business. So investment in real estate business, will be better than in crypto world all your gratuity.
I agree with your observation, the best investment for an elderly person with their pension is in real estate. In this way you can have peace of mind in your home and also receive benefits from said investment. Investing in cryptocurrencies is very complex for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back