What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

Reinvesting your gratuity or pension is a very wise decision that must be taken. You could invest on business that will bring in passive money with a very little or no stress.

Yes, for me I think you can use your pension pay for investment. But the main factor to consider is whether you can afford to lose such funds. If the money is not hot money, you can use it and invest with the hope of getting profit.
That's rightly said, before investing you should check if the risks involved Is a manageable risk and wouldn't ruin the person in question totally.

Pension that is usually paid to retirees is usually to enable them to be able to take care of their selves but if you have enough that you can afford to invest in that is going to be a very good thing to .

If you have good business ideas and you think that I'm texting is going to bring you money then that is something that you are very welcome. The most important thing at this time is that you should play safe.

There's nothing there , it all depends on your arrangement but you must have something that will give you some money to take care of yourself , you can't just invest all your money like that when you don't even have extra.

Investing of pension or gratuity is definitely a good idea but then it depends on the kind of investment that you are going into. I will advise that you should go for safe Investments like real estate and not volatile assets.

of course, it is very wise for you to invest your gratuity or pension in a very good business venture. I would advise you to invest it in an offline business like real estate or an agricultural business.

If you put it in the right business it can probably give you a lot of profit on the long run.

Actually investment of your pension or gratuity in any form of offline business is very profitable and I believe when such business is handled properly it can yield better profit.

What you want to invest in is definitely day most important talking points as you first of all have to ensure that it is safe and has no risk because you will not want to be wasting your pension money

My view on dis is dat it all depends on d type of investment cuz most times salary earners who don't get their normal monthly stipends might get frustrated along d way so d best tin to do is invest in a very good n liable insurance company n keep getting paid till one dies
Yes, it is really good to invest your gratuity or your pension money into investment will be giving you profit from the investment, that is why is very good to go into investment with the money is very encouraging.

I have seen a situation whereby people who retired from active service used their gratitude to start up little businesses and they were able to succeed. It is all about venturing into the right business and having the right knowledge about the particular business. Do, it is advisable if you have enough knowledge of how the business you are investing on works.

It is very possible for you to invest the pension and gratuity so that you will be comfortable at retirement. We have a couple of retired personnel that are businessmen.

Personally I don't think that it is very wise to invest in the cryptocurrency or into the forex markets using your pension because there's a lot of risk when it comes to investing in these two markets. And the pension fund that people have is necessary for them to continue meeting their day-to-day financial requirements and to be able to sustain their lifestyle. Therefore if you are investing it into such an uncertain market there is a chance that you could end up with nothing and this could be detrimental to your financial situation.
i totally support you on this one, it is very unwise to invest your gratuity or pension on crypto currency except you have the knowledge and understand the risk associated with investing on crypto currencies.

Exactly I don't no how to react a retired person in this issue, because everyone have several type of financial problems,if anyone financially stteled then he surely invest in lands are in any other profitable business,
But some other have not this type financial freedom, when their fund comes and when the fund ends, they also don't no.

In my country, pension is not an amount that you can invest on any reasonable business because it is a very little amount of money. I could call it a token or peanuts . The pension is meant for the retirees just to eat and not for any other thing else because the money is very small.

I'll advice someone to invest gratuity rather than pension.
Since gratuity is larger, it will yield a higher profit. Pension comes by bit so it can be used for upkeep.

This is a specific case so it will depend on the pensioner in particular. You can invest part of your pension if you other means of survival, that other sources you can eat and live from. Most pensioners depend hugely on the pension to survive. If the pension is a spare money to you, then I would say you can invest from it.
I don't think any 60 year old pensioner could spare some money, because everyone knows that after 60 years our bodies lose strength, and so many diseases attack us, every month They need an extra amount to pay medical fees.

Pension or gratuity is like every other money and so you can invest it in any form of investment that you wish to.
If you wish to go into the crypto market, then you must learn the basics skills or you may lose it all
That is true,just like any form of money if invested wisely one can be getting good returns from it,but one need to be very careful because not every venture is worth going into,because it is actually a retirement funds.

It is better to invest with the gratuity because it makes up the majority of the compensation and is received from the years of active service. Pension is a monthly payment that can be used for daily expenses like food and clothing. But because gratuities are typically higher, there will be a huge turnover.

It is better to invest with the gratuity because it makes up the majority of the compensation and is received from the years of active service. Pension is a monthly payment that can be used for daily expenses like food and clothing. But because gratuities are typically higher, there will be a huge turnover.
That's just the truth, if you are used to investing your money, you'll gain a lot of things especially if you have good knowledge on how to invest, I think you should try it out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back