What's new

Is it true that time is money?

Actually time means alot and to a greater extent, timenis money based on some reasons.

When you are able to plan well and make good utilisation of your time, there is alot of profit attached to it even if it's in the forms of investment.

Time is money and that is why it is always advisable that we all should utilize our time very well so that we are going to be able to make so much money or even more money.

I think that time is money because when you waste time, you actually lose the opportunity to explore many different kinds of opportunities to make money or make your life much better.

Time is money as there is a saying that says a stitch in time saves nine. When you work at normal working hours you will earn great money and you won't find it difficult to earn. However it's not good to work at leisure time but disciplinary time.

I think that time is money because when you waste time, you actually lose the opportunity to explore many different kinds of opportunities to make money or make your life much better.
This is why it is very important to learn how to make hay while the sun shines. There are so many opportunities online and offline but you need to learn how to use your time well

Time is valuable, there is no doubt about that. Personally i believe time is even more valuable than money. My reason for saying this is because if you want to make money, you need time to work, without time you cannot even make money. So time is valuable and time is Money. The time you would use in doing something meaningless can be used in promoting your business.

Time is money if you can't manage your time very well you will lossalot of things like money and others,so for someone like me I believe that time is one of the most crucial thing to manage well in life

How you utilise your time will determine how much you are going to make. if you always put in some level of consistency and utilise your time well you're going to succeed. But if you waste your time you may not be able to make money.

This is why it is very important to learn how to make hay while the sun shines. There are so many opportunities online and offline but you need to learn how to use your time well

Well, I hate to work late at night working late at night makes me really tired. We humans are not designed to stay up late every time. Rarely staying up late does not hurt. However, if you stay up late every night, then your health would get affected in a really bad manner.

Well, I hate to work late at night working late at night makes me really tired. We humans are not designed to stay up late every time. Rarely staying up late does not hurt. However, if you stay up late every night, then your health would get affected in a really bad manner.
It is very important for everyone to always take a rest at night. This is why I always sleep for sometime before I decide to wake up in the middle of the night to work even though it is not very good to stay up late at night but money must be made

This saying was invented to make people realize the importance of putting our time to good use and not waste it. Once you have wasted time there is no way to get it back.
Yup, time is very precious, and we can't just waste it. It's important that you invest your time in things that are actually worth it. Some people spend multiple hours on the site just to get scammed.

Time and money are both valuable resources, but they have different characteristics and uses. Money is a tangible asset that can be earned, spent, saved, and invested. It can be used to acquire goods and services, meet financial obligations, and achieve various goals. On the other hand, time is a finite resource that cannot be replenished. Once time passes, it is gone forever, regardless of how much money one has.

There is a great relationship between time and money and some people have even have stated that time is money in the amount of money you make is commensurate to the time you spent, especially if you are working online.

There is a reason why people are paid by the hour which is why they work in any company to show you that it is time that is usually money and it's only convert into money when you must have invested it in something that is productive for you to make money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back