What's new

Is it too late to invest in Bitcoin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i guess cz it's already on it highest price and there's a possibilty of another panedemic wave so it can falls any time

It is late right now to invest in btc. I think you need to wait until it drop,because invest on this level is high risk.

Yes i guess cz it's already on it highest price and there's a possibilty of another panedemic wave so it can falls any time
It will continue to grow higher, and the value will continue to increase. Or what do you think?
It is late right now to invest in btc. I think you need to wait until it drop,because invest on this level is high risk.
What if it never drop? And it continued?

No chance. Stats are similar to all coins - 2 periods (drop and rise)
but for how long you gonna wait, what If there's no drastic drop up to 2/3 years.
Just take the risk
Post automatically merged:

I don't think it will drop..it is already heading towards $19100. Go check the chart
That's what I thought too, if you have the money invest in it.

I think it might be too late because the price is increasing and most people already set a target of withdrawing their bitcoin when it gets to $20000

the risk now is high, the price has reached 19000$ if you trade now you will wait for it to be +22000$ or more and that's difficult to happen but still everything possible.

There is never a time that will be too late to invest in Bitcoin provided that one is patient enough to wait for further rise.

It is never to late to invest in Bitcoin, despite the pandemic you can invest in Bitcoin, it is a good business to invest into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back