What's new

Is it the right time to invest in cannabis or CBD stocks?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With cannabis and CBD being legalized in many states in the US and likely to one day be legalized federally, it seems like it would be a good idea to invest in it with how much sales it's doing around the US. And I don't know how well cannabis is sold in other legal locations, but I imagine it sells quite a bit. Probably does alcohol numbers, if not more. Just imagine how much money states can get in return for legalizing it and allowing it for sale in most US states. Do you think it's a good idea to invest in these type of stocks?

For the fact that this kind of business is something that is not legal in my country makes it very difficult for you to do this kind of business without the harassment of the police all the time. It is going to affect your possibility of making profit from the business.

In my country the sale of CBD is also becoming very popular and as I understand in other countries of the European Union the same thing is happening, I sincerely believe, that if you understand this issue you could get profit from it, especially if you are from the United States, on the other hand in my country it is illegal to sell any product containing the psychoactive THC, but CBD is legal.

In my home country, cannabis is not legalized yet, therefore, there are no publicly traded companies dealing with cannabis. I am not sure if there are any publically traded cannabis companies in the US and Europe. I do not think I will ever invest in recreational drugs, I will surely invest in medical marijuana, though.

Well, investing in cannabis or CBD stocks is a pretty hot topic right now, especially with more states legalizing it. The sales are growing, and there's even talk about federal legalization. It's definitely an intriguing opportunity to consider. By the way, have you heard about the best CBD for dogs with arthritis? It could be a great solution for our furry pals. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
The cannabis industry is beginning to become oversaturated and as such is not as profitable as it used to be before. This is why I am going to advise that you should first of all analyse other profitable ventures first.

The cannabis industry is beginning to become oversaturated and as such is not as profitable as it used to be before. This is why I am going to advise that you should first of all analyse other profitable ventures first.

Personally, I don't think that the cannabis industry is becoming oversaturated here in my country. This is because there so many people who are making use of it and for the fact that it's not legal yet here makes it a business only few people can get into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back