What's new

Is it still recommended to invest in real estate?

It is highly recommended to invest in real estate. This is because the value of properties increase over the years and more amount is added to the cost of properties yearly or even monthly.
Real estate investment is a lucrative business that has created wealth for many and has also been a great source of income for a lot o people

I think the two are the best to invest on if you are capable of doing the two together but if not or you are faced with one, you can invest on real estate. Cryptocurrencies are too volatile to be depend on. But real estate doesn't fluctuate in price anyhow.

Real estate is one of the most reliable and lucrative businesses. It is highly recommended to go into it. The fact is that, when you invest in property and land. The value does not depreciate rather it appreciate. You can always get ROI on it at anytime. No matter the location of the estate, it is hard for one to run at lost. Land appreciate at all times.

Real estate, has always been one of the best forms of investment on will continue to be. However while Crypto is the new form of investment, you can't do away with Real estate. In real estate is like an investment for life. So while investing in crypto, do well to do so in Real estate.

Real estate consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments. Plus, it isn't as vulnerable to short-term fluctuations as the stock market. ... And there can also be tax benefits for investment properties. It's always a good time to buy real estate.

Real estate investment has always been and will continue to be the best investment one can ever make. This is because lands and properties appreciate every day.
Cryptocurrency is also a good investment, but the volatility of cryptocurrencies makes one to lose his money at times.
But in real estate, you can never make a loss.

This is one business that I love to do someday, you can never run at loss investing in real estate. Lands are assets everywhere in the world and they always appreciate and continues to appreciate, locations might also affect the rates at which it appreciate. In summary, real estate is a good business.

Why not? I think real estate investment is one of the safest investment anyone can do, as the years go by the value of lands and estate properties only increases if you pick the right location. But if you want a fast money then go with Cryptocurrency but it's more risky to be honest.

In addition to what I have said earlier, I believe if there is any other type of business to invest into, it should be real estate business, most especially houses located in urban areas where a lot of commercial activities do take place accompanied by high demand in houses.

Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?
Real estate consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments. Plus, it isn't as vulnerable to short-term fluctuations as the stock market. ... And there can also be tax benefits for investment properties. It's always a good time to buy real estate.

Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?
In my country real estate is still very hot cake, every one has got to have a roof over their heads, businesses still need properties to operate from, investing in real estate is still profitable and rewarding.

If you have the money, you can invest in real estate, it's a good form of investment with enough profit. I think you should consider it, even if you don't want to live in the house when they are done, you can equally sell it for a higher amount, so that your profit can come out.

Yes is very much recommended to invest in real estate business, cos it's a luctretive business that you can ever think of, it's a business that you will enjoy through out your life time, landed properties and buildings, you children children may also benefits too in the business.

Real estate business has been a very good investment ever since and the beautiful part of it is that the business is still relevant up till this moment. I personally would recommend it any day and any time.

Real estate consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments. Plus, it isn't as vulnerable to short-term fluctuations as the stock market. You get a tangible, usable asset, whether you're renting out an apartment or commercial building for income or buying a home,real estate is still recommendable

Investing in either cryptocurrencies or in real estate is profitable,if one has the capacity and capability, investing in both real estate and cryptocurrency would be a great idea.

Yes it is still recommend to invest in real estate business, but before investing in any business you need to have good idea about the business

Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increaknow thatses every year.
It's important to know that the safest investment are the investment with less people and lack of resources, real estate is a long term investment and needs patience, endurance to mature.

Yes it is recommended to deal in real estate and also trade in it, because of the lucrative nature of the business it is recommended for anyone to go into the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back