What's new

Is it still recommended to invest in real estate?

Real estate is still very lucrative and profitable. Though cryptocurrency is also a good way to invest but I still prefer real estate. Real estate create a generational wealth. However, real estate has a high edge against inflation and also taxes are charged on profits. Moreover, real estate can serve as a long term investment scheme that’ll earn you passive income for a very long period of time

I would suggest to invest in Real Estate Now. There is a looming implementation of the train law wherein all property sale will be subject to 12% VAT regardless of value. There's no VAT expemptions anymore.

Major property developers are bracing for this implementation already.

Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?
Well Both real estate and cryptocurrency are both good investments. They can both be done simultaneously if you have the capitalfor it or you can forgone one for the other depending on your financial strength. Real estate investment is the most expensive kind of investment and also the most profitable. it involves the buying and sellingof properties while cryptocurrency investment is less expensive because you can buy it at a ridiculously cheap price and invest in it but your profit won't be much like that of real estate investment.

Real estate consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments. Plus, it isn't as vulnerable to short-term fluctuations as the stock market. You get a tangible, usable asset, whether you're renting out an apartment or commercial building for income or buying a home

Best ways to invest in real estate · 1. Buy REITs (real estate investment trusts) · 2. Use an online real estate investing platform · 3. Think about

It is a perfect investment in the current situation, where work from home is gaining prominence and individual safety is of prime importance. Performance over other Assets: During these trying times, when scenarios are uncertain, residential real estate is the safest investment option as it offers maximum stability.

It is very recommendable to still invest in real estate because it is a very lucrative industry at the moment. Most people are still keying in the industry because it's a industry that flows with milk and honey.

Yes, its 100% recommended to invest in real estate business if you have the financial ability to do so. But it's actually a capital business because a lot of capital is needed to run this business. Most of the world top richest have one or two real estate business.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, its 100% recommended to invest in real estate business if you have the financial ability to do so. But it's actually a capital business because a lot of capital is needed to run this business. Most of the world top richest have one or two real estate business.

yes and it's always recommended, people are always looking for homes to live in and always will be in need of them, because giving birth is still a thing, so yeah, it's probably one of the businesses that never die

Investing in real estate business will never go out of style. You can still invest in real estate but you have to be wary of the location and the type of property. Also, the kind of realtor you will engage.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is based on your choice. You can invest in anything you like, but I believe real estate is the best. So I will recommend people to invest in real estate, real estate is a very good and profitable business

For me, investing in real estate is the best investment that I can invest in because I intend to use it for my own purposes. Buying a home was the greatest choice a person ever could have made because now he or she doesn't need to rent anymore. We have lived in our own home for over 19 years and in that almost 20 years the value of our home has increased almost 3 times. The value of property will make sure that it will continue to rise, as it will be built to be more beneficial to the local environment.
Post automatically merged:

Both real estate and cryptocurrencies are both good investments to create. It can both be done concurrently or one can be done first if you have the capital for it, or you might just miss the capital and save some money if you were on a budget. When investing in real estate, the most costly and therefore the most profitable investment is real estate investment. which is more favorable if you compare it to the e-currency investment. you can invest in it without being risk of loosing all the money you have invested. in real estate investment properties might even drop of value. you also have to consider that you might have to buy more properties in order to continue making a profit.

Last edited:
Real estate business has been very good business in the past. The value of property increases every year.
But during the past decade crypto currency is taking ension of investors. Bitcoin value hit 40000$ in January 2021.
My question is this, is it still better to invest in real estate? Or we should invest in crypto?
Just like you have rightly said that real estate is a very good business with lucrative opportunities. I can invest in real estate business most especially by and selling of landed properties which appreciates with time. This is obviously a physical investment I have a control over unlike bitcoin which is online and I can't decide the price or value of digital currencies.

Land reliably increments in an incentive over the long run and beats different speculations. Furthermore, it isn't as powerless against momentary variances as the securities exchange.Furthermore, there can likewise be tax breaks for venture properties. It's consistently a decent an ideal opportunity to purchase land.

Both are profit able but real estate investment is best option for investor. Crypto is basically digital currency and have ups and down in rates. But real estate has no loss it is just like a cash deposit and lot of profit.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is still recommend to invest in real estate business. Because it is a good business and it is well profitable. As for me, if I get the money I am looking for, I will quickly invest in real estate business

Of course real estate is always a recommended investment for any business owner looking to make more profits. Real estate is diverse and comes in different forms. It doesn't require a certain amount of capital.

Real estate consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments. Plus, it isn't as vulnerable to short-term fluctuations as the stock market. ... And there can also be tax benefits for investment properties. It's always a good time to buy real estate

Of course it is required of one to still invest into real estate. You don't put all your eggs in one basket, no matter how profitable crypto has become it is not advisable that you put all your money in it. Real estate value still appreciates with or without the influence of crypto.

it is still among one of the most profitable investment that anyone can ever be from fortunately this type of investment is not for people that do not have enough money because it required a huge amount of money,if you don't have the money needed to invest in real estate go and invest in cryptocurrency

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back