What's new

Is it still recommended to invest in real estate?

Real estate investments, in my opinion, would give you a sure profit. I feel like real estate's value always increases over time. That's why a lot of people buy properties and later on sell it. Even celebrities do that as it is a great investment.
Yes real estate business is very a great investment because it gives one much profit in return, for me I really like to go into the investment if actually I have enough capital to do so, because is a good investment.

Investing in real estate is good choice same as investing in crypto currency. The only difference is that real estate dosent shut down or depreciate, crypto currency does.
That is definitely true, because in real estate,depending on which area you are concentrating on, whether structure or landed property,the value overtime does not depriciate but keep increasing in value.

The best recommended business of all time is real estate business because its always lucrative but you need a huge amount of money to start unless you want to start as estate agent .

Real estate is a profitable investment. If you intend to invest in real estate this is the right time. That's because due to the global recession and inflation, property prices have gone terribly low. However, the major problem with real estate investment is you need substantial amount of money, even when you are buying through a bank loan, you will have to pay at least 20 percent downpayment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back