What's new

Is it still profitable to invest in USD now?

That's true, if you don't have the knowledge on how to trade you are not expected to waste your time on trading because you are not going to be profitable.
The increase in interest yesterday is a proof of a great uppourtunity to buy the dollar. It simply means that from an intermediate to long term perspective the dollar is bullish

The increase in interest yesterday is a proof of a great uppourtunity to buy the dollar. It simply means that from an intermediate to long term perspective the dollar is bullish
That's true, the dollar is still bullish, but do you think the dollar is reversing to a bullish market? For me I can't really say but with price action we will definitely know.

If you want to invest in usd now there is nothing wrong with that but I will advice that you go bull that is bying and keep the reserve for selling when the market appreciate so I think that its much better to stay a while now and watched what the fluctuation will look like before you invest

That's true, the dollar is still bullish, but do you think the dollar is reversing to a bullish market? For me I can't really say but with price action we will definitely know.
It just came across a monthly PD Array and even though currently market structure is not reversed yet. But we could begin to anticipate bullishness in the coming weeks.

That's true, if you don't have the knowledge on how to trade you are not expected to waste your time on trading because you are not going to be profitable.
Even profesionnal people are sometimes loser on trading because earn on trading is hard and there is a lot of surprises and also some things against the market prediction for most of the traders also.

Will you have to compare it with the strength of your local currency but I think that this is not the right time because the USD has been gaining very much and as such it has to dump a little.

Considering that USD value high-rocketed this year, is it still profitable to invest in USD at this moment? Do you think its value will continuously rise given the circumstances?
We need to exercise patient now in buying usd now because it can still come down due to monitoring give by government, if you need to invest on it, invest little or at all.

Even profesionnal people are sometimes loser on trading because earn on trading is hard and there is a lot of surprises and also some things against the market prediction for most of the traders also.
That's true, there is no way you can earn money on the market every single time it doesn't happen that way,you need to take a losing trade before you can in the money.

The dollar is up for some trend according to the recent technical and fundamental data. It is very wise to invest in this currency and the potential of making money is high.

The dollar is up for some trend according to the recent technical and fundamental data. It is very wise to invest in this currency and the potential of making money is high.
That's true, according to global currency exchange rate analysis dollar rate is a bit up . for that reason investing in dollar is a wise decision if taken.

USD value has been going up and gaining much control over am other currency since the beginning of this year, but the year will soon end, it's not advisable to invest on it again
One of the things that i like about usd is that it is a stable currency,and the advantage you will have is that if your local currency is not stable,then you can save your assets in usd.

The dollar has been retracing in the past few months and it signals a high probability of the continuation of it's bull trend. It would be wise to invest at this current time.

You need adequate knowledge of forex before you can be able to make anything out of it, if not you would lose so much money in the process of trying to make money from it.

You need adequate knowledge of forex before you can be able to make anything out of it, if not you would lose so much money in the process of trying to make money from it.
That's just the fact, if you don't have the knowledge of forex trading you are going to lose a lot of money, a lot of people fail in trading because of this same reason.
I don't think that's a good idea, if you invest your money on USD you are going to lose because the dollar index is dropping, you are expected to invest your money when it's rising.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back