What's new

Is it still profitable to invest in USD now?

I completely agree with you, if you think you are having a small knowledge on trading you are cheating yourself because there's nothing like that.
If you don't have the knowledge of forex trading that means you are ready to lose the money you've invested,a lot of people have failed because of this same reason, you need to be very careful.

If you don't have the knowledge of forex trading that means you are ready to lose the money you've invested,a lot of people have failed because of this same reason, you need to be very careful.
You are right, forex trading is very risky if you don't have the knowledge you are not going to earn money, having the right mindset is also important it will help you a lot.

You are right, forex trading is very risky if you don't have the knowledge you are not going to earn money, having the right mindset is also important it will help you a lot.
That's true, if you don't have interest on taking risk then I don't think if forex trading is for someone like you, just like you said forex trading deals with taking risk.

That's true, if you don't have interest on taking risk then I don't think if forex trading is for someone like you, just like you said forex trading deals with taking risk.
That's true, if you are not good at taking risk then forex trading is not for you, you need to take risk before you can earn a considerable amount of money with trading.

According to higher timeframe institutional order flow, the dollar is up for some retracement and it is very possible to make some profits after investing in it

That's true, if you are not good at taking risk then forex trading is not for you, you need to take risk before you can earn a considerable amount of money with trading.
That's just the fact about trading, forex trading you is for risk takers, if you are not good at doing that you are not going to earn money on the financial market.

That's just the fact about trading, forex trading you is for risk takers, if you are not good at doing that you are not going to earn money on the financial market.
That's just the fact, if you are good at taking risk, with the experience of forex trading you are going to earn money with it, a lot of people are earning with Forex trading.

That's just the fact, if you are good at taking risk, with the experience of forex trading you are going to earn money with it, a lot of people are earning with Forex trading.
Yeah, forex trading is all about taking risk,if you are good at doing that you can earn a considerable amount of money,a lot of people don't really know this, it's very important.

Yeah, forex trading is all about taking risk,if you are good at doing that you can earn a considerable amount of money,a lot of people don't really know this, it's very important.
You are right, that's why not all people in the market earn money with Forex trading, you need to be strong before you can earn money with forex trading.

You are right, that's why not all people in the market earn money with Forex trading, you need to be strong before you can earn money with forex trading.
Well I don't think so because we are bearish, if we are in a bear market I don't think it will be a good idea to be investment your money on any currency.

Well I don't think so because we are bearish, if we are in a bear market I don't think it will be a good idea to be investment your money on any currency.
That's true, investing when the market is going down it will not be a good idea, you might lose a lot of money in the process, despite the fact I don't know much about cryptocurrencies but believe that will not be a good idea.

The current trend is bearish and it would not be wise to take decision to invest in the us dollar, it would be better to wait for some retracement for some time untill the charts and fundamentals dictates otherwise
Your assertion has proven to be true as the trend now is currently bearish, though I do not know what is the course of the current down trend of the usd but investing now would not be a good idea

Your assertion has proven to be true as the trend now is currently bearish, though I do not know what is the course of the current down trend of the usd but investing now would not be a good idea
Interest rates is what moves the market from a long term perspective.
An increase in interest rates brings about bullishness in dollar and a decrease in it would bring about bearishness.

That's true, investing when the market is going down it will not be a good idea, you might lose a lot of money in the process, despite the fact I don't know much about cryptocurrencies but believe that will not be a good idea.
That's true,it you have the knowledge of cryptocurrency trading you are not expected to be investing your money when it's about dropping, you need to understand this.

That's true,it you have the knowledge of cryptocurrency trading you are not expected to be investing your money when it's about dropping, you need to understand this.
Yes, if you are trading cryptocurrencies you need to have a good level of experience and knowledge before you can gain the good results you want.

Yes, if you are trading cryptocurrencies you need to have a good level of experience and knowledge before you can gain the good results you want.
That's true, if you are trading the financial market, you need to have a lot of experience before you can gain the good results you want, a lot of people don't get this.

That's true, if you are trading the financial market, you need to have a lot of experience before you can gain the good results you want, a lot of people don't get this.
If you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing you cannot earn a dime on this market, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the knowledge. I'll not advice you to go that way.

If you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing you cannot earn a dime on this market, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the knowledge. I'll not advice you to go that way.
Or the market is going against their prediction or alternativelly the market is not going as the professional are predicting. So these all scenarios are possible for the people. This is all propability in trading market.

Actually,it's not profitable to invest in USD for now because it's value is bearishing continuously. It will be a wise to decision to take a good look at the chart and wait.

That's true, if you don't have the knowledge on how to trade you are not expected to waste your time on trading because you are not going to be profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back