What's new

Is it still profitable to invest in USD now?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Considering that USD value high-rocketed this year, is it still profitable to invest in USD at this moment? Do you think its value will continuously rise given the circumstances?

Definately I beleive that those who bought usd back then and have them in reserve is are the very set of people who are selling now to profit what am saying is that maybe you bought usd at lower rate back then dude you can make alot of profit now

Considering that USD value high-rocketed this year, is it still profitable to invest in USD at this moment? Do you think its value will continuously rise given the circumstances?
The dollar’s strength is even more pronounced when compared to the poor performance of stocks, bonds, real estate and cryptocurrencies—and that’s before considering the impact of inflation. Moreover, a strong dollar benefits American consumers who buy foreign goods.

i believe it is still very much profitable to invest on usd as i do not believe that the whole issue is over currently, i believe it is still a very much good business to go into on the long run

Am not dounting but what I can say is that you will need to sell if you have already reserve one but if you dont have reserve money and want to buy the market may depreciate and you will loss so much so lets wait till this week runs out the market is fluctuating

Am not dounting but what I can say is that you will need to sell if you have already reserve one but if you dont have reserve money and want to buy the market may depreciate and you will loss so much so lets wait till this week runs out the market is fluctuating
Fair point, I’d probably just sell what I bought when USD’s value was still low than buy considering the fluctuations in its rate now.

Right now I think that usd is not worth investing with the only set of people that are making profit now are those ones that have it in reserve so they go bull and at the same time those are the people selling now but maybe sometime latar they can wait maybe the market may favoure them a bit but for now I dont consider buying

USD value has been going up and gaining much control over am other currency since the beginning of this year, but the year will soon end, it's not advisable to invest on it again

One of the things that is very good about the issue of cryptocurrency is that one's investment cannot be ruined due to the aspect of stable coin like usdt,usdc,they are stable and safer way to keep your investment.

One of the things that is very good about the issue of cryptocurrency is that one's investment cannot be ruined due to the aspect of stable coin like usdt,usdc,they are stable and safer way to keep your investment.
come to think of it I dont just understand your points dear,I think are you trying to say that we can buy now?I will never buy or invest in crypto right now the market seems not to be stable at all the people that are profiting from this business now are those one who has been into the market and have some reserve dear

This is the case of the dollar, for example, the US currency. When we are at a time of high inflation or any other type of crisis, the dollar rises. Thus, buying dollars is a good investment, as those who have invested in the currency see a higher return based on US figures.

The USD has always been the benchmark with which all other coins are paired against. I'm not sure how you mean when you say you want to invest in the USD because in forex, currencies are always paired.

It is one of the best currency with the best economy in the world but the UK pounds is more stronger than the u.s. dollars. If I have those two as option I will gladly go for the UK pounds than the u.s. dollars currently.

For now I don't think if that will be a good idea because the dollar is supper bearish, it's nicely moving to the downside and it will not be a good idea to invest your money when it's falling.

Investing on ISD is always good investment, especially when you are living in a third world country because it would definitely perform better than your country CUrrency

For now I don't think if that will be a good idea because the dollar is supper bearish, it's nicely moving to the downside and it will not be a good idea to invest your money when it's falling.
That's true, despite the fact I don't know much about forex trading but I believe that will be a good idea, I have small knowledge on forex trading,I'll like to be like you sir.

The current trend is bearish and it would not be wise to take decision to invest in the us dollar, it would be better to wait for some retracement for some time untill the charts and fundamentals dictates otherwise
That's true, despite the fact I don't know much about forex trading but I believe that will be a good idea, I have small knowledge on forex trading,I'll like to be like you sir.

In forex trading no knowledge is a waste, you might think you have a small knowledge but that's not true, no Matter how small it might look it's very important.

In forex trading no knowledge is a waste, you might think you have a small knowledge but that's not true, no Matter how small it might look it's very important.
I completely agree with you, if you think you are having a small knowledge on trading you are cheating yourself because there's nothing like that.

If a coin has made very big jeans in the past couple of weeks then this is not the best time to buy because people who have bought earlier are definitely going to take prophet and you will not want them dumping on you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back