What's new

Is it still fine to start a pension at age 40?

there's nothing wrong in you starting your pension at the age of 40, it is fine for you to start your pension at such age. but the best time anyone should start his pension is at the age of 50 to 55

It is not possible to get your pension at the age of 40, pension start at the age of 60years of age, especially here in my country,the ability to get job here is not an easy task, before you get job here fortunately you might be around 30years and government working years is 30years,all together is 60 years.
it is good to start a pension at the age of 40 when you still have 20 more working years with that you can be able to save more for your future.

Actually it's ok it's definitely for your future or families it's isn't bad to start pension things at 40 bit I think the poor government policy of things in my country will affect things.

Age 40 is the best and perfect age to start building and working towards your retirement plan, planning early makes a retirement plan easy for the planner and it gives him time to think and reason.
Are you coming to this age where your pension is starting to panic?
Well, it's really not necessary.

At the age of 40 years, if not more, you still have 15 years to spend money on your future. Pension figures are based on median values and not on individual circumstances. You might not need that much, or you might need more. Time is still on your side however and you have enough time for your finances to be realistic. I am saying everything in our country's instances so I'm quite sure that we guys may differ with that.
Can you therefore share your ideas on this, please? Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

there's nothing wrong in you starting your pension at the age of 40, it is fine for you to start your pension at such age. but the best time anyone should start his pension is at the age of 50 to 55
I thought the poster meant starting your pension preparation so that you won't be caught off guard , its good to start preparing for the future early than to wait fornthe future before planning.

Last edited:
Age 40 is the best and perfect age to start building and working towards your retirement plan, planning early makes a retirement plan easy for the planner and it gives him time to think and reason.

Post automatically merged:

I thought the poster meant starting your pension preparation so that you won't be caught off guard , its good to start preparing for the future early than to wait fornthe future before planning.
this all depend on the individual whether to start up a pension at the age of 40, it doesn't matter whether you are 40 years old all that matters is the numbers of working years that is left

Actually it's ok it's definitely for your future or families it's isn't bad to start pension things at 40 bit I think the poor government policy of things in my country will affect things.
In our country the period of pension build up is 10 years of working to contribute to the pension fund. If you are 40 then you can have a pension by age 50 although the retirement age here is 60. Nevertheless as long as you can build up your pension plan for 10 years then it is no issue.

Well the country in question is also a factor but 40 isn't a bad time although some people night think it's late, but it isn't late in different countries most especially African countries

Well the country in question is also a factor but 40 isn't a bad time although some people night think it's late, but it isn't late in different countries most especially African countries
Starting saving for a pension at the age of 40years is a good thing, before you reach the age of 60years in which you will retired , you would have attain and get something tangible to start your retirement.

Starting saving for a pension at the age of 40years is a good thing, before you reach the age of 60years in which you will retired , you would have attain and get something tangible to start your retirement.
Yeah definitely and it's even 65 years in some countries so there is plenty of time to have something of worth if it isn't a glutonny individual as it is important to save or invest for when you can't work again

There is a popular saying that goes, it's better late than never. Starting a pension scheme at forty is equally good. If you are smart, you would have also acquired a lot before your retirement.

It is best to start early tho, the best time to start is as soon you get a job, but one of the best age to actually start your pension is around the age 25

It is best to start early tho, the best time to start is as soon you get a job, but one of the best age to actually start your pension is around the age 25
Starting to make plans do pension depends on the type of job you are doing at the present, if you are seeing money at the age of 25years , then it's better to start early , start saving money earlier to start planning for your pension.

Starting to make plans do pension depends on the type of job you are doing at the present, if you are seeing money at the age of 25years , then it's better to start early , start saving money earlier to start planning for your pension.
Yes you can start a pension at 40 years when you still have like 20 years to work in your organisation with these you can be able to save enough fund for your family.

Well, I don't think that it is too late to start a pension fund at 40, I think the timing is different for everyone and you must not panic and take your time.

At the age of 40 years, if not more, you still have 15 years to spend money on your future. Pension figures are based on median values and not on individual circumstances. You might not need that much, or you might need more. Time is still on your side however and you have enough time for your finances to be realistic. I am saying everything in our country's instances so I'm quite sure that we guys may differ with that.
As for me I will suggest for everyone in here to start savings their pension funds the moment they start working because the earlier the best at the end. So by the time you retire the money will be much enough I guess.

Though the right time to start planing for a retirement is immediately you are employed. It is not bad if you start at the age of 40 but you have to double your efforts.

Though the right time to start planing for a retirement is immediately you are employed. It is not bad if you start at the age of 40 but you have to double your efforts.
Starting pension at 40 is a late time two startups such savings because you will not be able to get enough money at the end of the day however it is not bad to start if you have not started at all.

Well to me personally I really think that any age is ideal for pension juet provided that it's is really used in a wise manner and also properly utilized and well invested.

Well, I don't think that it is too late to start a pension fund at 40, I think the timing is different for everyone and you must not panic and take your time.
Its better to start preparing your retirements at the early stage and age 40years is good to start preparing for the future , most people dont think about starting preparation do the future.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back