What's new

Is it safe to buy followers on my social media page

I hear people talking of buying followers for the social media account so as to gain traffic on it but don't really really know much about it so is it safe for me to buy followers or is it a very bad idea for me to do cause does it come with any problem in the future if do what are the problems and the issue
Do not even try it at all. It is better to build your own followers by yourself and grow your network of friends as time goes by than buying followers wo are actually fake.

If aftr byuing these followers and theybdo not add value to your page, they are as good as a waisted effort and investment put together. You should not

I hear people talking of buying followers for the social media account so as to gain traffic on it but don't really really know much about it so is it safe for me to buy followers or is it a very bad idea for me to do cause does it come with any problem in the future if do what are the problems and the issue
It is not safe at the moment. Gone are the days when you could easily cheat the system. Like recently, Facebook has been cracking down on pages that had fake likes and followers. This means that you have to work hard or pay to get organic followers.

If you only looking after numbers than sometime it is good but not for long terms as those are just numbers and you can't gain anything except it is just numbers which you want to show, that's it.

Well, it may and may not be save,that it works for one does not mean it will work for all,it's better to build organic followers and enhance engagement with them, than to buy followers who will not help you push your services.

Not all platforms is safe to go and pay to buy social media followers. Even the safe platforms you can safely pay to buy these followers, what guarantee will you have that these said followers are real and not fake followers? That's the problem

I think the main problem that comes with buying followers in social media sites is that they may stop following you after a while. Most people will just wait for you to pay them then they unfollow you again. So it is best to look for organic followers who are genuinely interested in your stuff.

Concerning if it is safe to buy followers on my social media page. Well, i don't think there is any harm attached to buying followers to your social media account, there won't be relationship between you and them and most times it might not last long

If you must buy followers from anybody for your social media platforms, be sure is someone that is vetted and duly verified to actually deliver. Otherwise it is just a waisted financial endeavor

I don't know about buying followers on social media to get traffic on website, for one to get followers on social media you have to create on social media like Facebook to get many followers.

If you must buy followers from anybody for your social media platforms, be sure is someone that is vetted and duly verified to actually deliver. Otherwise it is just a waisted financial endeavor
Well you can only go by this route if you personally know this person. If I don't personally know this person offering this service in person, I will still not go for such arangement of getting social.media follower to my pages

Whatever you do, never buy followers as a traffic generation means. Not only will they engage you poorly (or not at all), you don't know them enough before selling to them which will hinder the principle of "repeat customers"

buying followers on social media platforms does not really make sense to me because you will not have real engagement or whatever product you want to promote.

I don't think it's good to buy followed on social media just because of your desire of getting traffic rather make the page to be attractive to gain followers.

I have heard also about this buying of followers for social media account. I have not experienced buying followers on my social media like Facebook. I have followers when I become friends with other persons. I have opened a Facebook account where I have 1,500 friends. It happened when I requested friend requests. When they confirmed my friend request, then its added to the number of my friends.

It totally depends on who you're buying the followers from, if it's a legit website then you can definitely go for it. But followers you buy don't really believe in you and can unfollow you anytime and of course you don't expect them to contribute

Just make sure that you are doing what you are requested to do, that is using an escrow in case the transaction goes sideways yiu don't fall at the loosing end.

It very much safe to buy followers infact I belong to a platform where are paid to follow individuals or company. In most cases majority don't really have any interest with the individual or company.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back