What's new

Is it safe to buy followers on my social media page

You can do it but i doubt they will make any difference because they're not organic followers . They're not really interested in your content thus they will probably just ignore whatever they saw in there. It's probably better to use your money to advertise your page rather than pay for followers

Sometimes some social media site can even block your own account for having such followers. Buying fake followers is officially banned and is considered fraudulent. The platform can punish your account permanently without the possibility of recovery.

Sometimes Instagram can even block your own account for having such followers. According to Instagram Community guidelines, buying fake followers is officiallybanned and is considered fraudulent. The platform can punish your account permanently without the possibility of recovery

It is safe as you buy them so they will bound to follow your page etc on social media. You can also ask them to promote your page too in their friends and family by offering some more money. By that traffic will increase of your page as well, which is key for you.

I won't advise you to buy followers most especially if your page is a business page as they won't buy from you because they did not follow your page intentionally, so they have no business with what you're selling, so it's not in anyway advisable to buy followers.

It all depends on where you’re buying from. Some people say they offer the services but at the end it’s all scam, hey either o not fulfill their part of the bargain or they give you ghost followers. I think growing tour page organically is still the best, think of something that is interesting and build your content around it .

The primary aim of having followers for your social accounts is to have audience for the content you share, and build the audience who engage on the content. Now, ask yourself a question, when you buy followers, will they actually engage on the content. Probably, not! If that's the case, what's the point of buying?

I dont actually see anything wrong with buying followers for your social media accounts.i think it is somewhat safe because it depends on who and what organisation you enlisted to help you gather these followers. The only problem would be because there is no relationship between you and your followers. They will might not like and share your contents for you except they are been paid to again.

The notion of buying social media followers for your business seems too taboo to even put in writing. ... Technically, purchasing followers isn't illegal — at best, it's just a quick way to make your business appear more popular than it really is. But at worst, it can be downright harmful to real users.

I don't think it's a good idea, especially if you hope to bank on relationships with your followers. Most bought followers are just there to push numbers and in most cases won't interact with the page. What's the essence of having passive followers? It is better to build following from scratch.

When you buy followers or fans, you aren’t getting people who are interested or willing to engage with you. You are merely buying numbers. After paying for followers/fans or engaging in aggressive follower churn, you are likely to get a large number of fake accounts amongst your number.

For me,it's a no no.Buying social media followers is a drawback waiting to happen .They will slowly but surely leave.Thier eventual unfollowing is not even the issue but the fact that bought followers disz not add to your bottom result if you are into retail business .They are not potential buyers except for influencing sake and at that ,it doesn't help in the long run .Slow and steady but organic is the real deal

The question is not it's safety, but it's reliability. Buying followers for social media is not the problem, you should ask yourself, what is the point of garnering all these unknown people.
After buying those followers, they might probably be unresponsive therefore depriving you of the traffic you so much craved.

I don't think is used to quite safe to buy followers on your social media page for the fact that you can be scammed or for the fact that your followers may just be temporary makes it a very risky venture.

I hear people talking of buying followers for the social media account so as to gain traffic on it but don't really really know much about it so is it safe for me to buy followers or is it a very bad idea for me to do cause does it come with any problem in the future if do what are the problems and the issue
No, it's not safe, you may end up buying accounts from bots or people who aren't interested in your page, so at the end of the day you'll achieve nothing. While I understand the need to have followers best to grow them organically

Yes it is possible to buy followers for your social media plage. But what if the followers are irrelevant to your page? That'll amount to waist of funds

I hear people talking of buying followers for the social media account so as to gain traffic on it but don't really really know much about it so is it safe for me to buy followers or is it a very bad idea for me to do cause does it come with any problem in the future if do what are the problems and the issue
I have also heard of people buying followers on social media by paying for an existing account. Most of them always complain of being scammed.

You should not consider buying followers, subscribers, or traffic in any of your online platforms including social media
Even you eventually have a low following, they might not even engage with your posts and that is a very important criteria.

Yes it is safe to buy follow on your social media, I see that as a good idea if you need followers quickly on your social media, but this is an old method of getting followers on your account

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back