What's new

Is it safe to buy followers on my social media page

Numbers are very important on social media especially when the account solely for business activities. Buying followers on social media is technically unsafe, because some of the followers are not likely to show interest.

I really don't understand why anyone will want to buy followers on social media pages knowing well that those followers are just mere figures they are not human being, so what is the need of your page if you are busy posting for the said robot followers
Please I advise you go hustle for real human followers that you can communicate with and they will also communicate back to you

Yes it is safe to buy followers for your page on social media .It made relationship between You and your customer. Your customers will increased .Its means your profit increased. So its best to buy followers for social media. Now a days Social media is at the top .

I hear people talking of buying followers for the social media account so as to gain traffic on it but don't really really know much about it so is it safe for me to buy followers or is it a very bad idea for me to do cause does it come with any problem in the future if do what are the problems and the issue
Yeah, you are saying right that people are bringing followers in their social media accounts by paying money to some websites. I thinks it is not safe and legal method and violate the rules and regulations. It should be prohibited.

I hear people talking of buying followers for the social media account so as to gain traffic on it but don't really really know much about it so is it safe for me to buy followers or is it a very bad idea for me to do cause does it come with any problem in the future if do what are the problems and the issue
Buying follwers is safe but some percentage of followers must leave after some time and you cannot control it. Becouse you don't know which follower will remove you.
So it is best and genuine way that you make a good content enough people automatically follow you

I don't think it's advisable to buy followers for your social media page. Some of these followers are just fake accounts created for those purposes. Others just follow your page just for the monetary gains only so will not be active. You may end up getting tons of followers but no activity. If you want to spend money, go with the native Facebook or Twitter ads to increase your followers.

It is safe to buy followers for social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter.

I see no reason why any one should buy followers for Facebook, it is not wise. Because Facebook is easy and fast to generate followers.

In case, you are interested in buying followers for the name sake of having millions of followers get ready to pay with your money.

Note: not all those who followers you are interested in your services and Will patronize you, majority of them are only interested in your little cent.

You can buy followers for your social media page but you must know that those followers will have no engagement with you. They will seldom like your contents or make comments.

So it is better to attract followers instead of buying them. Followers you attracted will follow you because they love your content and they will have better engagement with you.

Buying followers on Instagram will only strengthen ones business patronage a little bit,both there won't be any cordial relationship between you and your followers because they were bought

It is possible to buy followers via social media or traffic exchange platforms. But you should remember that all those traffic sent to your page or website are not genuine traffic that will last long, most of those exchange traffics are botlike traffic, not stable at all. I will advice you to build your own traffic by yourself, through the quality contents you post, and other meaningful things you deal on via your website/page.

It is possible to buy followers via social media or traffic exchange platforms. But you should remember that all those traffic sent to your page or website are not genuine traffic that will last long, most of those exchange traffics are botlike traffic, not stable at all. I will advice you to build your own traffic by yourself, through the quality contents you post, and other meaningful things you deal on via your website/page.
the site that sells you social media followers are called social exchange. After you join the site, you follow people and earn credits, you can then use those credits to gain followers for your social media profiles. If you do not want to earn credits by following, you can buy credits and use those credits to gain followers.

No, I do not think it is safe way to buy followers on social media this is not the legal way to get followers and we should to get followers from legal way to upload quality content and videos it is legal and profitable way.

the site that sells you social media followers are called social exchange. After you join the site, you follow people and earn credits, you can then use those credits to gain followers for your social media profiles. If you do not want to earn credits by following, you can buy credits and use those credits to gain followers.
But does that followers sent to you social media pages last long?? Will they bring constant traffic that a page need to sell his or her products?? For one to generate money from business page via social media pages he needs stable traffic to his page in order to make profit.

You can choose to buy followers for your various social media pages but there is a great probability of you losing because those bought followers might not be up to your expectations in doing your tasks. They might just be there in number but don't follow your niche very serious so it's just not advisable to try buying followers.

Technically, purchasing followers isn’t illegal — at best, it’s just a quick way to make your business appear more popular than it really is. But at worst, it can be downright harmful to real users.

Let’s take a look at the notion of buying social media followers (and its recent focus in the news), and then examine whether this is a good practice for your business.

In one forum about SEO and traffic that I joined 2 years ago there were sellers of traffic that include followers and YouTube subscribers. After some time the admin flagged those threads of the sellers because it was proven that the traffic is fake and done by bots. In effect it vanishes after a day or 2 and worse if the crawler of search engine would catch the followers as made by bots the website might be removed from the search list and be blacklisted.

Buying facebook followers is never a good idea because it is equivalent to a fake facebook account and can be blocked by facebook, one of the best ways to get people to follow what you offer is by using facebook sponsored ads by targeting people who may be interested, by this you achieve lots of followers after which you keep your page updated daily with rich contents.

Instead of buying follower to increase the traffic on your social page while not put more effort into improving what you post and let the post bring followers to your page so that they continue looking forward to seeing what you have on the media.

People buy followers on their social media but I wouldn't do that.... I will prefer someone follows me because they love my content and the knowledge they get from my page....Buying followers will result in having thousands of people who wouldn't be active and responsive

To buy followers is no the solution of any problem. If you want to generate targeted audience traffic on your Facebook page then better to use paid option of Facebook rather to buy followers.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back