What's new

Is it safe supplying personal information on survey?

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
Well there is nothing they can do with the type of information they ask, those information are not too personal in my opinion. How many are you in your family, how much does your household earn annually, those questions can do no harm.

Concerningt giving out your personal information on a survey. Well, it is safe and survey is actually to get a feedback or a report on a good, product or rendered services. Your personal information has limit

Those quiz thrown out by survey to you is just a means to share your experience with them. They are not sending your personal information to external bodies online or third parties as the case maybe. They want to hear your opinion on the product at hand, because they work for many companies that requires their services to promote their product.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
Well, to some extent, there's nothing to worry about if you're not being asked for your financial information like credit card details and others... as for the other information supplied, it means little or nothing. there are many apps out there like facebook that sells out user data easily.
Post automatically merged:

Well, to some extent, there's nothing to worry about if you're not being asked for your financial information like credit card details and others... as for the other information supplied, it means little or nothing. there are many apps out there like facebook that sells out user data easily.

I would never share my personal details publically for a small reward. I don't feel safe to share personal detaila. But then I also do not participate in online surveys. I dis try once or twice, but did not like it so I gave up.

Giving out your info to survey sites is okay when they assure you that your information won't be shared with a third party. But looking back to scandals we've had with some of these sites reneging on agreements is something that we should really worry about as well. So, to me, I feel that it depends on what you think is fair to you.

I have done survey many times and I want to believe it is a part of the requirements to obtain basic information of intending participant as spelt out in the memorandum of understanding by their sponsor. All these information are only stored for statistical data not to be divulged to the world.

This depends on the degree to which you are sharing your personal information. If you re sharing information such as your agree range and so forth this is considered to be okay as these stuff cannot be used against you or to hack you or anything. Sharing your location, ip address, and personal information like you id number and bank account and so forth is very dangerous and surveys like that should be avoided at all costs.

It is not save supplying personal information, all you are asked is to give the general survey information. You do not improvise while surveying, you give the accurate calculation and topogarphy of the environment, land or area. When you give your own personal information then the objective of survey is not achieved.

You don't have a choice it is one of the require to qualify for a survey, since you register on the site you should not worry about your personal, and beside it one of their regulations to keep member information safe from third parties.

To an extent I would rather say that supplying personal information is self decide situation where, whatever you decided to engage, how sure are there precipt, are the authenticated. What are there legit "ABOUT US" of a things.

You can actually share personal information on these survey sites, if you are okay with it. You can only share as much as you are comfortable with. You don't need to share whatever you feel is too personal, since you're not forced.

But from the surveys I have done, I don't think they ask "very personal information."

Supplying information to a a survey depends on how personal the information is and the question being asked. It’s safe to share information but not when it becomes too personal and if you feel uncomfortable with the question you back out.

What other personal information do you supply other than same information you submit here.Like your email address and maybe date of birth .
I have taken this type of survey and most they ask is my email address and date of birth.Any other information is not particular to only me.Like type employment and salary scale

Whether it's legit or not, that would vary between survey platforms. Because from my personal experiences, most paid online survey sites resell it's users informations for whatever reasons best know to them. So not really advisable to give out sensitive informations.

Well in the right sense it's not right but since alot of us are looking for money we are required to give out out information according to the company policies but the good thing is that most of these site you can always request for your details to be removed if umyou are done with them and no longer wanna work with them again.

I think it is safe. Most surveys are only interested about our feedback in a certain product. Apart from our age and region, they're not taking our bank accounts. But when I'm not comfortable taking the survey, I won't hesitate not to take it.

Don't worry, it's not too worrying about. But sometimes it may trouble you but as in survey for business or regarding online earning, we have to supply our info which is personal. So hope it will remain secure .

If you're new to survey taking, you may be concerned about providing your personal information to survey companies. In an age where identity-theft issues and hackers are a serious concern, it's wise to be careful about who you share your personal details with.

It is very safe to do that, surveys needs only just your opinion and nothing else, you should have no fear regarding submitting your personal information to them, so far it doesn't include anything like your bank or credit cards detains then you're completely safe.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back