What's new

Is it safe supplying personal information on survey?

I think it is nit a save method to supply.yiur information on different surveys, because some of them can be scam and illegal.
You have to have to be fully secure from such a surveys that are not legit. And should chose that are more trusted and legit.

Those company that engage in survey and polls are doing so in order to serve the people better.

Now if you supply them with fake data, you have hamper the quality output of the project on which the survey is conducted.

Imagine lots of people are doing the same on the survey, supply fake data and information, that would be a disaster.

If you don't have full trust in the survey, it would be better to back out.

Offcourse personal information boarders on your privacy and a large percentage of online sites sells this information for marketing purposes but i think there is more to that on a black market aswel.So try by all means to avoid giving conclusive accurate information atleast give a percentage not 100 percentage.Also its important to read the privacy policy about that site you are providing the information to.

It is very safe to fill out your personal information on a survey. Most of these survey will not do any harm with your personal information, they are just collecting data. However it is up to you to decide how much personal information you want to share.

well, you need to be honest with your answers that's the main aim of the survey afterall and also you don't need to give out all of your personal details you'll need to find a balance around it, don't give out sensitive personal details at least

Yes,it is safe to give information during surveys since they don't dig deep on your personal information or life.
Now since that not all surveyers have the same intention we should be careful when giving these information whereby if you feel it is not safe to do that like they are digging deep,it is good not to give out

If the personal information is just basic then we do that in some forums for verification. Times have changed when you register in a site that you need only to supply your email address. Maybe it is about time we get used to giving our location or origin and probably the type of job that we do. However, I am edgy when it comes to the phone number because I do not want to be receiving spam texts. Much more if they would ask for my credit card, that is a no-no.

Most survey sites don't demand confidential personal data like presenting your ld cards or other confidential documents just to take survey. They may only ask for your employment status, marriage status or some other data relating to the survey your profile may match with.

I don't see anything wrong with that because most of the paid surveyed site they are paying you to supply them good and genuine information and I don't think they will ever use the information you are supplying to them against you most of the survey they carry out this survey for research purposes or to arrive at certain theory,it could also be for medical research or for economical purpose i don't think they will use your data against you.

I am very sure your personal information is safe when partaking in surveys. I believe the survey sites are equally bound by some form of laws to ensure user data safety.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
Recently, hacker's make a link using the Huawei mobile company name, where they show that we're winning a mobile gift by Huawei, then ask you to log in with your email address and other information, then you must share it with your 20 other friends then further installation an application after the installation they you may have monitored bye hackers. FIA aware the people that it is a fake link spread by hacker so don't fill the servay.

The information you provide at the course of taking a survey is going to influence the next generation of products the company or organization is going to produce. Giving fake information won't help matters. I don't think there's anything wrong in providing my personal information in survey sites, since I know my opinion would be used to access the effectiveness of products or harness a research.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
It depends on the type of survey form and the questions asked. But I won't supply answers to questions that put me at risk. The way most surveys are structured doesn't mandate you to supply all information.

Thanks for sharing your view. I get your own perspective, those survey we answer are mainly for the company to get to know their customers and their taste and view about the performance of their products so far.

I think it’s safe to supply your personal information as long as you don’t get to the extent of supplying your bank information or any other information that links to your finances. I beleive most of the sites that asks for personal information requires them for verification. Moreover it’s required since you’re going to be their employee

Survey present dangers from potential scam artists. By lying and cheating on survey , participants will make more money, but the company will end up with useless market research. it's important to realize that paid survey have become a haven for Internet scam artists.

Obviously there is no hasitation to give personal information on survey and other sites but there are always some limits that they know how to deal and ask from the people the never cross their limits and line and always give the best best response.
Supplying information is not bad but we should take care of everything that what we are telling is it right or extra bad.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that to some extent, but there are limit we should share our personal information online or in survey or anywhere, no all information should be exposed
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this issue with personal information. I agree with you that there are some personal information which should be kept private no matter the situation on ground.
Post automatically merged:

I think it’s safe to supply your personal information as long as you don’t get to the extent of supplying your bank information or any other information that links to your finances. I beleive most of the sites that asks for personal information requires them for verification. Moreover it’s required since you’re going to be their employee
Funny, I must say. In essence you mean you can supply all information about your life and career as long as it does not involves your financial detail? Well, it is a wise strategy because money is certainly Inportant in life.

Thanks for your useful information am actually new here and I want to learn how to survey online please guide me

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back