What's new

Is it right to classify forex trading as gambling.

This is very funny, I have been answering this question couple of times, I'm into forex trading. It baffles me the more anytime I see someone comparing forex marketing with gambling, forex marketing is never a gambling and would never be gambling. It's something that after doing the necessary things it leads to gaining huge income as the case maybe and if one fails he pay with his account balance which is obvious.

@Immilash Forex and gambling are closely connected.
If you want your future to be bright it would be wise to stay away from it because forex would consume your money.
I don't think so, forex trading becomes like gambling when you don't know what you are doing, but if you have good experience on what you are doing that means you are not gambling.

That's true, if you are focusing on results you'll keep on blowing your trading accounts, but if you have the knowledge you can earn a tangible amount of money trading.
If you are chasing results you'll keep hurting yourself, you need to know how it works before you can actually earn money from it, knowledge is very important.

If you are chasing results you'll keep hurting yourself, you need to know how it works before you can actually earn money from it, knowledge is very important.
The truth is that those that classify trading as gambling were once hurt by the markets because they ventured without knowledge and this is quite bad because they are discouragingly genuine learners.

The truth is that those that classify trading as gambling were once hurt by the markets because they ventured without knowledge and this is quite bad because they are discouragingly genuine learners.
Sometimes the market is going against predictions and this is something logic and could arrives all the time but people doesn't accept the lose concept or even losing their money this is why they are talking by emotion fact.

Sometimes the market is going against predictions and this is something logic and could arrives all the time but people doesn't accept the lose concept or even losing their money this is why they are talking by emotion fact.
You are right, loss is inevitable in trading.
We only minimize them and maximize our winning trades .
The truth is , not anyone can be able to control their emotions and it means not anyone can trade .

You are right, loss is inevitable in trading.
We only minimize them and maximize our winning trades .
The truth is , not anyone can be able to control their emotions and it means not anyone can trade .
Yeah that's the hard truth, if you know you can't control your emotions it is best you try some other ways of making money. But trading would not be good for you.

Yeah that's the hard truth, if you know you can't control your emotions it is best you try some other ways of making money. But trading would not be good for you.
You are absolutely correct, If one is incapable of controlling one's emotions. It is very okay to accept that you can't make it via Trading and there are bajillions of ways to earn money online.

That's absolutely true, and also if you don't have experience on what you are doing that's when you can call it gambling because you don't want to learn.

That's absolutely true, and also if you don't have experience on what you are doing that's when you can call it gambling because you don't want to learn.
Gambling is the easiest thing to do as a beginner, but your capital would reflect the results. And the outcome is your money would be going to the markets very easy .

You have said it all, if Care is not taken you might even lose a lot of money because you are chasing the wrong thing, knowledge is the best thing to Chase.

Forex trading is never a game if you want to trade and make money in forex then you must spend some time learning and I will suggest if you can hire someone that can teach you direct then that will be much more better so I beleive that forex is not a get rich quick business its a business that need your patience

Forex trading is never a game if you want to trade and make money in forex then you must spend some time learning and I will suggest if you can hire someone that can teach you direct then that will be much more better so I beleive that forex is not a get rich quick business its a business that need your patience
You are right, the truth is alot enters into trading with the get rich quick mentality and it is what eventually lands them into premium losses . They then resolve that forex is just gambling.

You have said it all, if Care is not taken you might even lose a lot of money because you are chasing the wrong thing, knowledge is the best thing to Chase.
That's true, we have a lot of people that are chasing the wrong, before they can realize is already too late, that's why if I come across this kinds of people I try to warn them.

That's true, we have a lot of people that are chasing the wrong, before they can realize is already too late, that's why if I come across this kinds of people I try to warn them.
That's true, we have a lot of people chasing after the wrong thing, those kinds of people ended up failing, if you don't want to fail you need to chase the right knowledge.

That's true, we have a lot of people chasing after the wrong thing, those kinds of people ended up failing, if you don't want to fail you need to chase the right knowledge.
That's right, if you are chasing results that means you have no idea on what you are doing, if you want to be successful you don't have to de wasting your time chasing the wrong thing.

I have answered this question in different forums, but still wondering why some people do consider forex trading as gambling, when analysis is done in forex trading it brings about profit.

Forex trading is never a game its a business model so if you want to succeed with the forex business I beleive that the skills to trade and win must be there.

Dont go to the market for gamble purposes you will definately loss all your money

Forex trading is never a gambling. So many people might think it is a gambling but this is likely to happen when you don't understand how it works. We have to understand that there are so many good forex traders out there.

No that's not right, if you don't know how forex trading works then that's when you can classify it under gambling, but forex trading is not gambling a lot of people are getting it wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back