What's new

Is it right to classify forex trading as gambling.

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
In your opinion, is it right to classify forex trading as gambling??
I can understand why someone would classify forex trading as gambling. However, that argument lacks nuance and leads to misinformation over the matter. This is because in gambling, someone can get addicted, lose money and still continue gambling. However, in forex trading, if you are scammed by a broker to lose money or predict events wrongly, it would be far-fetched to say the same person would invest again to lose money.

For me it's a yes. There are folks claiming to be earning much on the Forex business but I personally not believe this. I heard there are classes for the training of the business. But even with the education on the forex business the thing still is very risky.

It's not right to clarify forex trading as gambling it's not a game is a business model which require that you learn how to trade from the experience you get you can then make profit

In my opinion, profitable forex is very different from gambling.
This is because in forex trading the outcome can be controlled by the trader
While it's not the case in gambling

I don't have any problem with forex. I understand that it can be traded perfectly with better understanding. As long as it is a profitable investment it can still be traded without any problem and I do not consider it as a gambling.

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
I classify forex as gambling because it is not an investment which you can relay on, you put money maybe it go up and make profits or maybe it goes down and empty your wallet.

It's depends on your experience. So many people who have bad experience with forex could consider it to be a gambling. While others do not. What we need to understand is that many people are trading and are making profit with this market everyday.

There is nothing that you will tell me I think that forex trading can never be classify as gambling its a business and not a game so I think that the business need your knowledge and experience if you want to succeed,so I will advice that you embrass constant practice and training

Forex trading is different from gambling, some people do miss interpret forex trading, i believe you are not a forex trader that's why you ask this kind of question.

Forex trading is different from gambling, some people do miss interpret forex trading, i believe you are not a forex trader that's why you ask this kind of question.
I don't know why people don't get this, trading is not gambling, if you have good idea on what you are doing I believe you can earn money on the financial market.

I don't know why people don't get this, trading is not gambling, if you have good idea on what you are doing I believe you can earn money on the financial market.
People don't really get this, there's no way you can earn money on forex trading and classify it under gambling, forex trading is not gambling you most have experience before you can earn money from it.

People don't really get this, there's no way you can earn money on forex trading and classify it under gambling, forex trading is not gambling you most have experience before you can earn money from it.
You are right, alot try to skip the process that's why they thought that trading is synonymous to gambling .
If you have not learned the essentials you would not earn.

You are right, alot try to skip the process that's why they thought that trading is synonymous to gambling .
If you have not learned the essentials you would not earn.
If you are good at skipping things you'll definitely Skip a very vital information that will help in your success, if you are serious with what you are doing you don't have to skip the process.

If you are good at skipping things you'll definitely Skip a very vital information that will help in your success, if you are serious with what you are doing you don't have to skip the process.
You are right, it is the vital part of the success journey .
But sadly , alot focus on the results they see online and forget the process put into archiving it.

You are right, it is the vital part of the success journey .
But sadly , alot focus on the results they see online and forget the process put into archiving it.
Most people ended up focusing on results which is really bad, if you that type I'll advise you to change because this kinds of mindset will not take you anywhere.

NO, forex trading is not gambling, however, there are certain aspects of forex trading that may resemble gambling to some. It really comes down to the trader and how they are trading, predicting currency swings, and watching trends – if they are trading without proper estimation, then forex may very well be a gamble for them.

Most people ended up focusing on results which is really bad, if you that type I'll advise you to change because this kinds of mindset will not take you anywhere.
That's true, if you are focusing on results you'll keep on blowing your trading accounts, but if you have the knowledge you can earn a tangible amount of money trading.

I think its a fallacy to argue that forex trading and gambling are the same. Although they can't be right every single time, there are professionals in this field who study the market and succeed. You should conduct the necessary research in order to gain a foothold over the venture and shun assumptions like you do in betting

Forex is buy and sell currency using another currency, but here included high risk investment when trader joined to enter in forex trading activity with choose broker as intermediary. In my view forex is not gambling because here we can learn many factor that cause price being up or down, like when the Fed hike interest rate could make the USD currency strengthening to another currency and here as trader try to catch profit from its event. Forex is speculative investment that need good knowledge. But maybe some traders like work here as gambler, they bet money high risk without proper risk management. I am already involved in forex for few years using FXOpen broker and happy with that.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back