What's new

Is it right to classify forex trading as gambling.

I do not think forex trading is gambling because there are a lot of things that you can put in place to ensure that you are able to make steady profit from it.

Most people in the world classify it as a gambling replacement because people can get rich from it, for me it's just as a result of effort and risk.

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
In your opinion, is it right to classify forex trading as gambling??
Some people may take it as gambling because of the losses incured.
I do not think forex trading is a gamble.
A good forex trader, making huge profits would never think of forex as a gamble.

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
To be very honest,we can classify forex as gambling when we enter a trade blindly and hoping it will go in our direction,all scalpers are gamblers.

Lol.
It is similar to gambling.
Considering the fact that you have to be able to predict the market.
Carefully examining it....it is not gambling.

Forex is a trade in gambling garment. The same logic that is applicable to gambling also applies to forex. The only difference between the two is that while gambling is a game of luck, forex involves calculations and studying of trends. My opinion though.

Forex isn't gambling because if you're patient and diligent enough, you can earn a great amount of income unlike the gambling markets where you're predicting and hoping things would occur that way.

I don't really know if to classified forex trading ad a gambling site because am not into forex trading, so for me I don't really know if you can classified it as gambling site.

Forex trading is not good to be classify as gambling this is one of the business which anyone can do if you want to trade forex.so it as a business model dont just feel like you can trade and win through gambling with the market its going to end you up in loss

You should always have these aspects in mind, and always remember that forex trading is not gambling. When you accept this, your decision-making becomes better, and you can learn to develop strategies on how to make profitable trading positions. Forex trading is very different from spinning a slot machine.

Personally I can classify not only forex trading but almost all the online business forums such as the bitcoin, stocks, and inclusive of the forex trading as a gambling because these is not something you directly engage yourself into.

Its really not easy and possible to classify the forex market as been game its not a game rather its a kind of business model so if you want to learn forex start from your demo account when you learn how to trade and get the knowledge and skills then you can equally trade very well.constant practice is always the key

I really don't see forex as a gambling scheme. It's just that you need to have a strategy a ND know how to read charts with technical analysis for you to make money with forex
Definitelly forex trading is not and can never be a gamble,because it is basde on trading of fiat curency and exchange of one curenecy with another,but gambling is a game of chance where you might loss at anytime.

I don't think so.
Gambling, in the sense most people use this word, is almost completely based on luck. While Forex trading is not. Your income through Forex trading is pretty much entirely dependent on your knowledge about the world and the current events and also on your ability to calculate the probability and make good predictions about the future. That's how Forex trading works. Yes, there are cases of people with little knowledge making tons of money due to luck and there are also cases of people with a lot of knowledge losing their money due to unluckiness but they're just exceptions to the rule not the norm.

Well forex trading can never be gambling and it is not gambling. The the good thing about forex trading is when you study and had experience you become an expert and start earning coolly not like gambling.

Some people classify forex trading as gambling because it is risky and one can loss a lot. I believe forex trading is totally different from gambling. Gambling is like a game of luck whereas forex trading is by one's hard work and effort.

Gambling and trading both have some similarities. Maybe that is why some people call trading like gambling, as both require good strategies and luck. In some conditions, trading is better than gambling.

For ex trading is never a gambling it's a business model,but some people classifieds it as game,it not base on luck but your analysis is what that tell it all so your knowledge matter the most

Forex can be an investment and same time be a gamble. When the probability of getting good return on your investment is is 50% then it can be a gamble in the investors path making bad investment. But investors trading forex do make calculated and carefully made decisions because of the huge amount of money involve.

As I understand , forex is not gambling. Gambling Can present a higher chance of losing your money but this one May present a lower chance of losing your money when you understand how it works. That's all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back