What's new

Is it right to classify forex trading as gambling.

Forex trading shouldn't be classified as gambling because it requires some level of knowledge and analysis in order to make money from it.

It's true lots of people try to think the forex could be identified as gambling too due to its unpredictability level but it's not because gambling is different from forex

We cannot classify forex trading as gambling. Gambling is putting your money into something that is not certain for you to make money while forex is a professional business that needs knowledge and experience to trade and be successful in it.

Forex is very different from gambling. While gambling is 50/50 and that percentage is always that way, since you leave your success to chance, forex is all about using know-how, tools to predict the direction market will go.

Exactly and you have a very good point and I truly understand exactly what you're trying to say which is why I will simply classified as being very risky because people don't fancy it.
You're there brother. When we talk about luck, the common gambling option is the most luck fancied type. Even if luck plays its own part at times around forex trading, we shouldn't rely on it.

Well I wouldn't say fired is gambling, I think they are two different things. However, you might say they are a tiny bit similar. Understandable, but to me they are different.

It’s not a gambling stuff it’s a business and it’s lucrative for people who are intelligent and ready to learn it take time losses risk and lot consistence to be a forex trader it is not easy !

I think forex is a better form of gambling because of the leverage attached which makes you gain more and stop loss which restricts you from losing much money. Aside these,there's no major difference.

In as much as the both of them regarding predicting circumstances I do not think that you can lose a lot of money in forex like you can do interesting because they're you can stop loss.

Anybody who classifies and forex trading as gambling is simply ignorant of how it works and of course it is profitable for those who really understand how it works.

Well for me oh i see forex as gambling oh just that it differs from normal gambling because the difference between both is just a very small thing but one thing i like is with forex is that if you will make a profit it will be in large potion without having to wager heavy nor much unlike gambling, the bigger or planter(if i can use that language)

In the strictest sense of the word gambling, you cannot classify forex trading as gambling. You do not read chats and analysis in gambling, but you need that in forex trading

I really don't see forex as a gambling scheme. It's just that you need to have a strategy a ND know how to read charts with technical analysis for you to make money with forex

Forex trading is not far from gambling because it involves putting money in anticipation of a higher return which can come through or be counted as loss

No, in the sense that in gambling the odds are slightly against you or even, while good Forex traders know how to trade when the odds are on their side. Yes, in the sense that any single trade might end in a loss.
I don't view and see forex trading as a game of gambling.In forex tou are dealing with an international trading market where things and values of commodities and foriegn exchange are determine besed on market fluctuations,and if you know how to analyse the market you would'nt loss.

Forex is not gambling and is never equivalent to gambling. Life itself is about taking calculated chances. Trading is legal and one can boast of being a trader as a full-time trader. I doubt anyone can come out and say I am a gambler.

Forex trading is not gambling, it is a business. But when someone with no skills nor knowledge ventures into forex looking to make quick money...then forex becomes mere gambling.
But with adequate knowledge and good strategy, forex can be a business.
Hmm... Nice description... this is the exact answer to those who thinks because they lost money from forex trading its gambling to them...

Gambling is an activity that depends a little on skill and a lot on chance. Forex is an activity that depends a lot on skill and a little on chance. But when a person who is not skillful in the art ventures deeply into Forex, it becomes a gamble as the person is solely dependent on chance.

Forex I should say it a gambling , coz it's a win or lose something ..,you can be a millionaire now .. next thing your broke asfuck

Forex trading can become gambling when you started trading cryptocurrency without prior knowledge about what you are doing. It is pretty much easier to lose money this way than to engage in gambling.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back