What's new

Is it right to classify forex trading as gambling.

That's true, if you are a gambler you are not going to earn money with trading, trading and gambling are closely connected but forex trading is not gambling.
That's true, we have two types of traders, we have real trader and we have gambler's, if you are a trader and you don't know what you are doing that means you are gambling.

That's true, we have two types of traders, we have real trader and we have gambler's, if you are a trader and you don't know what you are doing that means you are gambling.
I completely agree with what you've said,a lot of people are gambling in this market because they don't know what they are doing, if you don't want to be very gambler you need to have the knowledge.

I completely agree with what you've said,a lot of people are gambling in this market because they don't know what they are doing, if you don't want to be very gambler you need to have the knowledge.
That's true, if you don't know what you are doing In trading that means you are gambling, a lot of people don't know what they are doing, you are not expected to have that mindset.

That's true, if you don't know what you are doing In trading that means you are gambling, a lot of people don't know what they are doing, you are not expected to have that mindset.
That's true, if you don't know what you are doing in trading you are going to be a failure,a lot of people are not getting this right, having a good mindset is very important.

That's true, if you don't know what you are doing in trading you are going to be a failure,a lot of people are not getting this right, having a good mindset is very important.
That's true, if you don't have a good trading mindset you are not going to gain anything, a lot of people have failed because of this same reason you need to take note.

That's true, if you don't have a good trading mindset you are not going to gain anything, a lot of people have failed because of this same reason you need to take note.
A lot of people are not successful in trading because of this same reason, if you want to succeed then you need to work hard to get what you want.

I absolutely disagree with the people that classify forex trading as gambling.
Forex trading is a skill and a profession and there's a way you could make your results to be replicated unlike gambling

A lot of people are not successful in trading because of this same reason, if you want to succeed then you need to work hard to get what you want.
Hard working is one of the best way we can use to get whatever we want, if you are a lazy person but sorry to say you are not going to make it,you need to understand this.

Hard working is one of the best way we can use to get whatever we want, if you are a lazy person but sorry to say you are not going to make it,you need to understand this.
That's true,if you are a hardworking individual you can get what you want in a short period of time,A lot of people don't really get this little secret.

To actually distinguish forex trading from gambling will be a kind of wired. They all deal with prodiction and probability,they both have lost and gain. What distinguish them is there meaning.

The two are closely related but in practice the are entirely different.
You can even gamble in trading . But their is a professional way of conducting it as a business.

That's true,if you are a hardworking individual you can get what you want in a short period of time,A lot of people don't really get this little secret.
If you are not hard working there's no way can have the best results you are looking, hard working individuals do have the best results they are looking for, if you want to succeed you need to be hard working.

In as much as you are not going to know how the market is going to go you cannot classify forex as gambling. This is because there are ways that can help you to minimise risk and maximize profit.

Forex and gambling are closely connected . You could gamble your money in the financial markets and there is a professional way of trading, risk management is the major difference.

Forex and gambling are closely connected . You could gamble your money in the financial markets and there is a professional way of trading, risk management is the major difference.
It is true in some concept as not all trading operations are form of gambling, there is specific kind of transactions of predict in the forex that are considered as a form of gambling no more than that.

In as much as you are not going to know how the market is going to go you cannot classify forex as gambling. This is because there are ways that can help you to minimise risk and maximize profit.
I completely agree with you sir,a lot of people are getting things wrong, If you not having the knowledge of forex trading that's when you are gambling, but if you know what you are doing that's not gambling.

I completely agree with you sir,a lot of people are getting things wrong, If you not having the knowledge of forex trading that's when you are gambling, but if you know what you are doing that's not gambling.
Predict price of bitcoin for next 5 minutes or one hour is gambling. Futures and Hold Buy Long is also a form of gambling. Forex in spot account is not a gambling. Means it differs from the action.

Predict price of bitcoin for next 5 minutes or one hour is gambling. Futures and Hold Buy Long is also a form of gambling. Forex in spot account is not a gambling. Means it differs from the action.
That's true, but if you study price action you'll definitely know how to predict the next market move, I think a lot of people are mistaken here, what will you like to say.

I do not think that forex trading can be classified as gambling even though you cannot be able to 100% predict the market and that is the same with any other kind of investment as well. You can be more responsible if you are trading Forex.

I do not think that forex trading can be classified as gambling even though you cannot be able to 100% predict the market and that is the same with any other kind of investment as well. You can be more responsible if you are trading Forex.
If you don't know what you are doing in the market I think you are gambling, I'm saying this in experience of what I did, having the knowledge is just the best way to be successful.
If you don't know what you are doing in the market I think you are gambling, I'm saying this in experience of what I did, having the knowledge is just the best way to be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back