What's new

Is it realistic to expect traffic throughout the day?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is it realistic to expect traffic throughout the day? I ask because I think it would be awesome to get traffic throughout the whole day, consistently. I doubt I could ever do that, but I bet sites like Facebook and Google can say they have that exact thing, right?

What is your traffic like in a day usually?

With the possibility of moving with our means on communication and interaction, i.e, our phones, you can get traffic all day. Also people from different time zones all over the world can visit your site without limitations.

Depending on your site content, forums like bizdustry and a very popular one back home are experiencing 24/7 unrestricted, organic traffic.
So if you provide high quality regular updates, provide a community for sense of belonging, then you're assured of steady traffic

Yes it's very realistic to get traffic through out the day and that is if you have done good number of search engine optimization on your website and you also have good number of contents on it

Is it realistic to expect traffic throughout the day? I ask because I think it would be awesome to get traffic throughout the whole day, consistently. I doubt I could ever do that, but I bet sites like Facebook and Google can say they have that exact thing, right?

It is possible if you have answer to people problem and you create a platform to solve their problem, so you can get traffic through out the day, just like bizdustry

Yes, you can expect traffic to come to your site through out the day but for a lot of us this is just not possible. We may not even get traffic every day. Your content must go viral on social sites or rank high on search engines.

It is possible to receive traffic throughout the day on your website. you need to work on search engine optimisation of your website in order to receive organic traffic consistently on your website.

I don't think its realistic for your website to get traffic throughout the day because its yet to be worldwide compare to google and Facebook, you can't say for this Two online business.

I think it is really good to receive traffic in your website throughout a day because you can create a platform so to solve the problem, it is really good to traffic in your website.

Contents and their values should determine your expectation of traffic, if what you put out is of interest to people, then you can be sure to get many reactions and viewers

If the blogger is putting on quality content everyday, then it is not too much to be expecting traffic everyday. And vice versa because ideally, good content should attract traffic.

The type of value you put out on your sites can actually make that a reality without problems at all. If your websites is oneike for instance bizdustry where people usually get value and discussions get interesting, people will always flood the site eventually

Yeah it's possible to have traffic through out the day and it's true like you mentioned the likes of Facebook and Google, also there are even local forums here that do that too like nairaland

No there's an algorithm that need to be in place that you need to follow traffic is hard to come by if the portfolio you are using is not run by thousands of views and people

If you are a website owner and you have good researched content on your website, it's very realistic to have traffic all day round so far you also use good keywords

It is very realistic that you can gain traffic from all the times in a day but then it is not something that you should put so much effort into trying to actualize.

Yes, it's quite realistic. If the content created is intriguing then you can get high traffic a day because people like hot and fresh news with catchy headlines not stale news.

I believe it is realistic and very possible to expect traffic all day, like the sites you made mention of, it is a common thing for them to get traffic through out the day. What can make this happen depends on what you are offering out to them.

It is very possible, this largely depends on the site and what you offer, if it was a forum like this, where people get rewarded for working then yeah, it is possible.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back