What's new

Is it possible to withdraw your pension as one complete sum?

over here in my country it is not possible for you to withdraw your pension fund as one complete sum, you can only receive your gratuity once as one complete sum. your pension is being paid to you every month

It's possible to access a workplace or personal pension much earlier. Once you reach your 55th birthday you can withdraw all of your pension fund.
It is not possible to withdraw your pension on one complete sum, this is because pension is being paid monthly and cannot be paid at once.

The issue of withdrawing your full pension depens on the organisation that you are working for,if its a private firm,most usually pay you every thing at once wih your gratuity,while a government outfit you have to be collecting it on a monthly basis.

It depends on the rules and regulations of the company. Tho they usually pay pension monthly, but if there is a policy where you can collect all at a go, its your choice then

It depends on the rules and regulations of the company. Tho they usually pay pension monthly, but if there is a policy where you can collect all at a go, its your choice then
this is one thing that is never possible you can't be able to withdraw your pension at 1 hold some because the pension is being paid monthly by the government.

I don't think so, i think it's kind of possible if you're not going to collect your pension every month for years you will get a huge sum of money all at once.. but to get your entire pension all at once is not since they don't know your whole life expectancy 😆
This is the reason why it is called a pension and not a gratuity. It is only gratuity that can be collected as a whole sum at once but pension is designed in such a way that it can be collected as a salary ie on a monthly basis. None of the pension programs can allow this.

I do not think it is going to be a thing that will be possible that you withdraw your pensions at once. It will be given you at a monthly basis. This is not like your gratuity that can be paid to you in one lump sum at once as is the usual practice

I do not think it is going to be a thing that will be possible that you withdraw your pensions at once. It will be given you at a monthly basis. This is not like your gratuity that can be paid to you in one lump sum at once as is the usual practice
it is never possible to withdraw your pension fund at one whole sum, because the pension is being paid monthly so it can't be withdrawn at once.

I didn't think this is possible in my country because a pension supposed to be something that you are being paid for monthly to take care of yourself,you can get your gratuity at once and that will be the only payment you'll be getting all at a time.

I didn't think this is possible in my country because a pension supposed to be something that you are being paid for monthly to take care of yourself,you can get your gratuity at once and that will be the only payment you'll be getting all at a time.
It is never possible for us a pensioner to withdraw your pension fund at once it is paid monthly on can never be withdrawn words in a whole sum

It is never possible for us a pensioner to withdraw your pension fund at once it is paid monthly on can never be withdrawn words in a whole sum
yes that's what I was saying, the only one that can be paid in bulk sometimes is always gratuity and this one is for the retiree to use and start up a business that will have them during their retirement period.

I think it should all depends on the organization you are working for, that will determine if your pension will be paid monthly or not, and if you can take the whole money at once. In my country, government workers pensions are paid monthly. That is my take.

Although it's possible for most outlets it's usually depending on the type of establishment one made plans with if it's in their options or not but like I said most usually would

This strategy might work if you use a private pension insurance company and it has to be pre determined. I want you to know though that the amount would be smaller.

I don't really know whether it's possible or not to withdrew your money at once or part before but with this question my eyes are open now to understand that private sections give you all while government will allow you to withdrew part.

I don't really know whether it's possible or not to withdrew your money at once or part before but with this question my eyes are open now to understand that private sections give you all while government will allow you to withdrew part.
It is not possible to withdraw your pension in one complete sum because it is paid monthly and you cannot access it except month-end

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back