What's new

Is it possible to take out two pension funds?

At the end of the day when it comes to pension the money that is being paid out to you is the money that you have put in, in the first place. If you are looking at it from a company perspective, there is a certain amount that is taken out of your salary every month and is added to your pension fund. However, the question that I have is - can a person choose to take out more than one pension fund?

Is there any law against doing such? I myself have never seen this happen however I have read cases where someone has taken out an individual pension fund for themselves and a family pension fund as well. Is this allowed?
That's is if the person is deceased or there was a manipulation from that person. I.e instead of paying the pension find into the worker's account, it will be diverted into that manipulator account..

yes most will do take out to pension fund the register for both state and federal pension. This is normally to the advantage because they will get higher of of money at the end of the day
I don't know how the state pension and the Federal Government pension work, does it mean that they have to do two works at a time for them to be eligible to receive two pension ? Please help me to explain further, I do not understand.

There are no restrictions on the number of different pension schemes that you can belong to, although there are limits on the total amounts that can be contributed across all schemes each year, if you're to receive tax relief on contributions. ... Most personal pensions are flexible and portable.
There is no embergo on the number of pension you can belong to,you can decide to do a pension for different purpose that you feel ok with,and make commitment towards funding them.

I think this is possible and it also depends on the arrangement you are making with the company you're working with,if you're interested and you're comfortable with them taking more pension fund for you I think this will be better, i am talking about thee Western country.

It is possible to take out two pention fund but it depends on how much you planned for the business to take the day while investment
Most people take out two pension fund which involve the Federal government fund and the state government actions fun this is to their own advantage.

Well, I think it depends on the circumstance, I haven't any case like that. But one thing is for sure there will be people who do this.
Yes what time it is possible to take out two pension fund which is the state pension and the Federal government pension most people go for the two pension if they have links

Yes what time it is possible to take out two pension fund which is the state pension and the Federal government pension most people go for the two pension if they have links
its a good thing that a person can get two pension fund from state and federal pension. its give you huge pleasure when you get retirement after work.

Yes what time it is possible to take out two pension fund which is the state pension and the Federal government pension most people go for the two pensions they have links
Ooh ok. Both pensions would be meant for a state and federal worker since they are two different entities, which would mean cheating the system though.

Ooh ok. Both pensions would be meant for a state and federal worker since they are two different entities, which would mean cheating the system though.
It is very possible form a pensioner or an individual to take out to pension fund if he is a government worker yes she can take state pension and federal pension

If the organization you're to take this two pensions from are the same, it won't work. But if different like one is from the government while the other is private sector, then I think it is possible that way

Well i cant actually give a definite answer on these. As i dont know much about this and i believe the system would varies in different countries and cultures. It might not be possible in some places but then again it could be possible if the system allows it.

I don't really understand the concept. Pension is not what was accumulated from your monthly salary while you are at work..it's not done that way. It's an amount given to you for your diligence at work when your served

It is very possible for a pensioner or an individual to take out to pension fund if he is a government worker yes she can take state pension and federal pension
Sure. In Nigeria, I guess anything goes, with the right amount of money for bribe or connection you could get it done. That's is fraud though.

Sure. In Nigeria, I guess anything goes, with the right amount of money for bribe or connection you could get it done. That's is fraud though.
It is possible to take all to pension fund this can be you thinking a state pension and also a federal pension most workers who work into parastatals can also do that.

One who starts early to save for the second pension scheme together with his or her government pension will earn double retirement benefits.

One who starts early to save for the second pension scheme together with his or her government pension will earn double retirement benefits.
It will provide them with a double benefit and allow them to live a much better lifestyle, however i think that based on much of the comments here in this topic that many countries do not allow them to have multiple pension funds and therefore this would prevent them from achieving such.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back